• Register Today It's free!

Sayin Hello from New Jersey

juice

Reaction score
City, State
toms river, nj
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 sport trac adrenalin
Hey guys my name is Jonathan and I'm from New Jersey, I am posting for my brother who has an 08 adernaline and has been trying to bite the bullet on doing some power mods on his truck.

Over the past year or so we have been researching as much as possible to see what route would be best for him.

As I don't know that much about the strong and weak points of the truck I am asking you guys for some helpful hints.

So far his truck has matching hid head and fogs lights, tint, magnaflow axel back with k&n intake, and over this past xmas we had a custom tonnueau made for his truck from gaylords with a speedster wing.

So thats all I have to say for now I can wait to learn and show updates as this truck gets more and more modified.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welcome u got pics of it

welcome to the site yeah i was gunna ask the same thing do you have pics of his truck im curious to know what the adrenaline looks like compared to the regular sport trac...is there any power differences as well

no power difference.....i'll snap some shots this weekend.

Back