Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Biloxi, MS
Year, Model & Trim Level
06 Toyota
RTI pics of Yomie and CHSPYDER

title changed
Me an CHSpyder were goofin off wasting time yesterday and went to the offroad shop here and used their RTi ramp. Here are some pics. (and yes they were open)

Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed

Look at the rest here

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

And CHSPYDER's

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Very cool. I wonder how much better it would do with the sway bars disconnected.

Originally posted by Stephen S
Very cool. I wonder how much better it would do with the sway bars disconnected.
It would do a whole heck of a lot better. Notice how he was only getting about 2" of wheel travel up front due to the monstrous front sway bar.

How did you compute your scores?

The Back Explorer

As for calculating the RTI Score I found out that we had a guess of the score. I drive the black XLT "92 I am planning on building a 20degree ramp just to check the actual articulation, the place we went to had a drawback, they said when you started kicking rock on a gravel rock drive you stopped to check score, I am going to build one for me on a paved driveway.

Re: The Back Explorer

Originally posted by chspyder
As for calculating the RTI Score I found out that we had a guess of the score. I drive the black XLT "92 I am planning on building a 20degree ramp just to check the actual articulation, the place we went to had a drawback, they said when you started kicking rock on a gravel rock drive you stopped to check score, I am going to build one for me on a paved driveway.
Depending on your diff, you should still be able to go higher when they told you to stop. Your wheel spins because there is no wheight on it. But in 4wd you should be able to go a lot higher. What was your score?

exactly whwat CHSPYDER said. They didn't want to tear up their driveway. we were in 4lo going up and we both have a LS rear end so we couldn've went alot higher than in the pics, also i have a 5spd tranny and the E-brake doesn't catch allt he way, so the truck still rolled down a 'bit b4 it caught, oh well, I'm Out...

I was wondering what CHSPYDER scored. Just since he has the 5.5".

Back