SLP loudmouth1, 4.0 SOHC exhaust video | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

SLP loudmouth1, 4.0 SOHC exhaust video

Brooner 115

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 Sport
Hello everybody. I finally finished my exhaust and put a video up on youtube. heres the setup. 2 LM 1 bullets into a 2.5" Ypipe into the stock exhaust tubing (with the stock resonator removed). It still has the cats and also has a KKM Intake.

SLP LM1 with KKM Intake.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWD_FwLWq3w

And it is LOUD. All my neighbors came out to see what the hell I was doing to my truck now. lol

Thanks for viewing and please comment. (The whole setup cost me aroung $400 INCLUDING KKM intake).

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sounds good brooner can u get close shot of the slp exhaust i wanna see what it looks like

Sounds good. i posted a link to it in the 4.0 exhaust thread that is stickied. Hows the drone?

Good stuff.

Sounds good. This reminds me that I need to get an exterior vid of my exhaust.

Afboy, The drone is not bad but then again my trucks got 31" Mud Terrains but im getting normal tires soon. And the drone is just as loud and as bad as the Mud Terrains. but i love it because you hear the exhaust over the drone.

brooner u should do another video of ur exhaust and bring it closer i wanna see the slp exhaust how it looks on an explorer does it look like a flowmaster or a lot different.

how did you get 2 bullets in there with just a y pipe

Back