Elite Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Houston, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 JK
Thumbs down for them!

I placed an order 2 weeks ago with them that was supposed to arrive before yesterday. Well it turns out the credit card declined the order because the shipping addy was different than the billing addy. This is the credit card's fault and we've gotten the Galveston addy approved before, but anyway....

S.C.com says they tried to send me 4 emails and 2 phone calls to rectify the situation. Didn't get anything, so they just refunded it. Now they'll only pay 3 day shipping and not faster :fire: Basically someone says they tried to contact me but they didn't. They were nice over the phone, but I think they should send it next-day to make this right.

Just wanted the vent. Never ordering from them again. I've had problems with them in the past, but one product I ordered is only available through them so I had to use them again.

At least I'm getting my stuff next Tuesday. Or at least my parents are, then I've got to drive to their house to get the stuff :(

Alec-
Sorry I reccomended stylinconcepts to you for that license plate holder, I'm assuming that's what you ordered. Pics?
I've had good service from them two times before, hope I'm not pushing my luck.

not your fault.

there are pics in the lighting forum:

Dead Link Removed

stylin Concepts

I also had a less than satisfactory experience with them. I ordered parts for our Sebring and were sent the wrong parts.
Rick

Back