Super Chips for 2007 Sport Trac V6 Limited | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Super Chips for 2007 Sport Trac V6 Limited

BKennedy53

Reaction score
City, State
Satellite Beach, Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Sport Trac Limited
I am new to the site and am in search of a super chip mainly for gas mileage for my 2007 Sport Trac V6 Limited. I understand that the brand "SuperChips" does not supply one for the Sport Trac. Can anyone give me some suggestions from their successful experience. Thanks in advance for your help.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the forum!
I agree with brooklyn.
Forget about the chip, and get a custom tune.
Or get an exhaust and an intake (if you can find one).

Does anyone know where I can get the bushings and locking pins for a bed extender for a 2007 Sport Trac. I have a factory extender but the bushings/locking plates are no where to be found.........help
Brian

Do not buy a 'Performance' chip from GF (GFORCE) . Had bad expierence. I did get my money back ,however , chip did absolutely nothing .Just a word of caution. elevine

Try the bed extender question again in the "Stock sport track" section you'll likely have a better response. Probably gonna be Dealer or Bone Yard though.

Elevine, have you purchased another performance chip since you returned yours to GF? I'd like to get better mileage with my recently purchased 2007 V/6 ST Limited. Had to make several small repairs to get the truck back in original working condition (eg shift lever light), so now I'd like to do some standard performance enhancements to get a little better fuel mileage. Any suggestions based on your experiences?

Back