supercharger on eBay | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

supercharger on eBay

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You got to be kidding

That should at least get you 90 horsepower:D

Will that fit a 94 and do you really think i could run 10 's? :D

Originally posted by redrig
Will that fit a 94 and do you really think i could run 10 's? :D
With that and a fartcan,i cannot see why not:D

Re: fit

Originally posted by have2goski
well it isn't for an explorer but i think with a little trial and error you could get it to work. Might have to re-locate the battery to the rear though
Its worth a try:D

Ill keep everyone posted on how the project goes. Where do i get a fartcan? :rolleyes:

You can make one out of a 5 gallon pail and its good for at least 10 HP:D

Originally posted by redrig
Ill keep everyone posted on how the project goes. Where do i get a fartcan? :rolleyes:

Just stick a Folger's can on your tail pipe and put a VTEC sticker on your truck and you will gain like...100 HP.

Is the guy auctioning that supercharger serious? I mean look at the picture:
c1_1.jpg

I also like it where he says "There is currently no mounting straps included with this so with a little time and duct tape you should be able to fit this in your engine bay somewhere." I should ask for one of these for Christmas :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Is that a rollerblade wheel?

rollerblade wheel?

i think it is some kind of custom under-drive pulley.

Probably cost a pretty penny to make that billit aluminum look like that. Still would be a total sleeper even if you did get a look under the hood before hand.

99.99 for shipping:eek:

This project is going downhill fast. Now i need a fartcan, a power source, a belt and 99.99 for shipping. Im gonna give up and let 88vert have it. :D

Thanks for the thought

But I am waiting for twin superchargers:D

He's smart because if some dumbass doesnt look at the shipping costs and buys it for a penny he's gonna make like 80 or 90 bucks.

Originally posted by Gimp
That HAS to be a joke. I mean, the turbo portion is a hair dryer, for goodness sakes!

You HAVE to be kidding me.

Anyways, as far as "fart cannons" go, i dont see why a 50 gallon drum, filled with silly foam wouldnt net you more low end torque. :D

Hurry up guys only 2 days left in the bidding:D

Back