• Register Today It's free!

T-Case Swap Question 94 To A 2000

BogFather

Reaction score
City, State
Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Sport, 91 Samurai
Might have been covered before but here goes. Like the title says just wondering if it's at all possible to swap a 94 T-case into a 2000 and if so what would be needed or involved ?? I have a spare 94 t-case so any input would be greatly appreciated...... :salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yes and no... yes, the case will physically bolt up... no it will not be a plug-and-play affair. The 94 is a 13-54 and the '00 is a 44-05. They're not the same in any way, shape, or form (save for the bolt pattern).

-Joe

You're new here, so you missed out on the discussion we had several weeks ago. User was getting transmission codes in 4L after swapping in a 13-54. I know it is possible to put a 13-54 in, but, as noted, it's not a plug and play affair. You might put something suitable into this site's search engine and see what you find. I know it has been discussed before.

You're new here, so you missed out on the discussion we had several weeks ago. User was getting transmission codes in 4L after swapping in a 13-54. I know it is possible to put a 13-54 in, but, as noted, it's not a plug and play affair. You might put something suitable into this site's search engine and see what you find. I know it has been discussed before.

Not sure who that's directed at?....

Sorry, it was directed at the OP. I know you've been around for a long time, gijoecam.

Sorry, it was directed at the OP. I know you've been around for a long time, gijoecam.

Aah, OK... wasn't sure if I needed to look into another issue for this post, or if there was some whole other discussion I missed.... I guess it's the latter...

i think 98 and up is ok for this swap, my 97 is just an odd-ball year with vss sensors in the t-case. think they got away from those in 98 and up.

Back