Want a free third row mat? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Want a free third row mat?

Spacey

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
I purchased a 3rd row floor mat for my 2020 Explorer from Lloyd Mats. I have the 2nd row bench seat and they didn't realize there was anything other than the standard captain chair configuration for the 2nd row. The mat they sent didn't fit, so they sent someone out to get a 3rd row pattern when the 2nd row is a bench and sent me a new mat. They told me they didn't want the other one back and I have no use for it.

The mat is their Berber 2 carpet style, color Black Heather, which is black with grey flecks in it. It is $99 new. You can check their website for info. If you are willing to Paypal me the actual shipping charges I will send it to you. Continental U.S. only. I estimate the UPS shipping and pickup charges to be about $30. First person to send me a private message will get a response. I'll contact you to get the address and will send the UPS shipping charges. When I receive the Paypal funds it will go out and I'll send a tracking number.

So, it's not really free, but as cheap as I can make it. If I don't hear something in a couple days it's trash bin time.

Seems no one was interested, so the mat has found it's way to the trash. No longer available.

Back