Weather tech floor mats | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Weather tech floor mats

breanne_204

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 ford sport trac xlt
I have a 2003 sport trac 4x4, im wondering if the floor pans are the same as a four door explorer? Im looking into purchasing weather tech floor mats but they dont list the ones im looking for. They list them for a four door explorer so i want to know if they will fit.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Don't bother, I tried the Explorer WeatherTech DigitalFit's on my ST and they weren't close. :thumbdwn:

Fitment issue may have been the ST's rubber floor without carpet. Bought Nifty Catch-All's instead.

Were they universal or were they ment for the sport trac?

The Nifty Catch-All is a custom floor liner. I ordered them over a year
ago and only gray was available. I dyed them black with Duplicolor spray.

WeatherTech never made custom floor liners for either generation ST.
What type are you specifically looking for? I assume a liner type that
covers the door sills and traps water, Plastic, carpeted, color, etc.

SEE LINK:
http://www.google.com/search?q=nift...ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

with the vinyl floor i just get the "best" model floor mats from walmart for 20 cause if it spills over or for some strange reason mud gets smeared on the floor i can just mop it out and clean the floor easily

I saw some husky floor mats that seemed pretty decent. But I'd prefer some that are similar to the weather tech digitalfit, having a hard time finding anything close to those for sport tracs

Also when I did find some similar, they don't ship to Canada

I can't remember the exact brand but most of them were off eBay

I'm looking more for the ones that cover the door sills. The weather tech digital fit is pretty much what I want lol

Back