which model year is best and shops in Toronto Canada. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

which model year is best and shops in Toronto Canada.

cantspell

Reaction score
City, State
Toronto. Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 xlt
Hi there, well i'm off tomorow, err later today to find a good 'X' as you guys put it. I'm sticking with the 95+ models, but is there a better year, I might be able to afford as high as a 98? And I think i'll stick with the v6's no V8 for this kid.

Also, i'm in toronto Canada. Does this board, or any others have a local forum for us Canadians? Also, if anyone's from here, can they point me in the direction of a good shop? Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

why the puny V6's:D Only go 5.0, heh, no difference in gas, actually just about all of us 5.0 guys are getting better mileage than the ohv and sohc V6 guys, plus you'll love the power and torque and well built trans on the 5.0 models. And the 5.0 is more reliable and mod friendly.

what do you want to do? offroad if so theres www.national4wd.com its in Burlington are just off the QEW.

Well, i've got my X, it's a 98 with the SOCH and 5 speed auto. However that's all I know about it. WEll i think it has some sort of towing pkg.

No, what I need to know is where there's a good SHOP in T.O. I would love to lift it, but I don't really wanna order online and then find a shop to install it, so i'm sort of hopping there's someone around here that knows all about X's?

Thanks!

Umm , it is a SHOP , as I said its just off the QEW in Hamilton / Waterdown area . They install and sell .

Back