Which tuner should I buy and from where? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Which tuner should I buy and from where?

Ex3 problems

my best friend just got the Mustang GT 500 and we ordered the stage 2 kit from evolution performance including, JLT CAI, NGK sparks, supercharger pulley, and the EX3. We installed the CAI and i went to tune it and there was an error, after calling the evolution they said those tuners have many problems. they are sending us a new one to tune it. ...Those tuners have 5 unlocks in them, guessing you can use on 5 vehicles, can i tune my ex with his tuner. It should read my car specifically after plugged in, correct? please let me know.

my best friend just got the Mustang GT 500 and we ordered the stage 2 kit from evolution performance including, JLT CAI, NGK sparks, supercharger pulley, and the EX3. We installed the CAI and i went to tune it and there was an error, after calling the evolution they said those tuners have many problems. they are sending us a new one to tune it. ...Those tuners have 5 unlocks in them, guessing you can use on 5 vehicles, can i tune my ex with his tuner. It should read my car specifically after plugged in, correct? please let me know.

You'd have to return the other car back to stock before it would work on your Explorer or any other vehivle.

I just peeked at the x-mas gifts and i saw that i got a xcal-3 tuner and i have a 4.0 sohc with intake and exhaust and was wondering whats the best program or gains that i could see and i read that you do programs how do I get one fitted for my vehicle. I just wanted to know I am excited knowing that i have it, can't wait to use it

I just peeked at the x-mas gifts and i saw that i got a xcal-3 tuner and i have a 4.0 sohc with intake and exhaust and was wondering whats the best program or gains that i could see and i read that you do programs how do I get one fitted for my vehicle. I just wanted to know I am excited knowing that i have it, can't wait to use it

this is to Mr. Henson:D

Back