Will this work for tires? Viair 450 air ride compressor lowrider | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Will this work for tires? Viair 450 air ride compressor lowrider

Positive Vibes

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Santa Cruz, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 XLT
I'm trying to find a air compressor for the tires and tank. They all say "lowrider" will this work for us? Is it missing parts for tires? Just a little confused here????

Oh and this is on ebay. They seem to have some good prices.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

if it will fill a tank it will work....

Forgot the pic/link........?? or was there not suppsoe to be one?

It has nothing for tires..........it is just the compressor. Hoses and adapters will have to be purchased seperately.

The 450 seems like a good compressor and should work fine for your needs. I have the chrome "bling bling" 450, but haven't installed it yet, so can't give specifics on its ability.

Thanks Jim, always right to the point! No BS there! You still have your X?

Xkid, no I didn' think to post a link. I will thou.

Robb what all (that you can think of) would I have to get to set it up for tires? I know I'll need a hose and the inflator thingy. Any thing else?

Thanks people!

Hope this works?

NEW VIAIR 450C COMPRESSOR AIR RIDE SUSPENSION Item number: 2466272277

Nope I cant figure it out??? They are on ebay.

yup still have it... let me know if you need any parts off of it...... i am semi trying to get rid of it now... planning on parting it out but keeping it a rolling chassis so it is towable..... im stealing hte rims and putting them on my yota... then going to mod the yota.... 4" spindles, soa, 4.10s, locker, and 31s

Ummm, what the hell is left for parts????

its got lots of stuff still left :) ask and i will tell you if i have it

Xkid thanks and how the hell did you do that?

Jim got a front locker?????

So do these have to mounted inside or can they withstand the elements. I'm wanting to hard mount it where the old spare tire was. What do you guys think?

Back