will this work?

Tilt168

Reaction score
City, State
Colorado Springs, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 Bronco XLT
hey all-
i went on to JC and found this lift under the EX section but it says its for a jeep...will it work on my 2000 Explorer Sport?
3" lift
If it does work then what do you all think of these?
tires and wheels
If the lift will work then I'll order both but if it won't then I'll just hold onto my $$ and pay to get my bumper fixed.
Please help me out here!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ur explorer has, in the front, an independant suspension (IFS) held up by a pair of torsion bars going through the lower "A" arm. with this in mind, a Cherokee has a solid axle in the front held up by coil springs and kept in track by control arms (whcih is whats pictured in the JCW site) ... so, among other things, this kit will not work for you

i know that but then why is it under the explorer section?

well darn....ok then how do i get a lift...TT is 1.5 sure, add-a-leaf in the rear plus shackles brings the rear to maybe 3.....but i'm lookin for a solid 3 and the TT doesn't really work/count (i know i know! depending on how u look at it it does but...) there was a body lift but i can't find it anymore....gr, i just want to fit some 32's and be able to do some more crawling...

Back