Winners of AMSOIL P. Customer club | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Winners of AMSOIL P. Customer club

Mellotron

Reaction score
City, State
Dallas, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
Scout owner
Thank you for your entries to my contest. I was giving away two $20 one year memberships for AMSOIL Preferred Customers. the winners below will receive a packet full of materials on the product selection and a great monthly magazine regarding AMSOIL use in the industry, new products, AMSOIL sponsored racing schedules, additives and user profiles.

Congratulations to the following:
Dennis Bodine:
What I've heard about Amsoil.

"I've heard quite abit about Amsoil, all good of course. I'm going to tell you about the first time I heard about Amsoil and the out come. I first heard about Amsoil about three years ago. I am a long time Duner (sandrails and dirt bikes running around in the sand). When a group I run with got tried of all the other brands of oils (2 stroke) smoking and different mixing, we decided to try Amsoil synthic 50-1 2 stroke. We haven't went to anything else, it's actually getting to the point now we have people asking us if we have any on hand, after letting them borrow some. Anyhow I decided to try Amsoil in my motorhome also, it runs cooler with less rpm's to gain the same mph. I'm currently thinking of changing over the transmission oil also in this vehicle and others would follow.

Thanks "

And Josh Schulz said,

I have heard that amsoil has some real high-quality
lubricants that many people prefer over the
run-of-the-mill lubes. Hey, if people are going
through the trouble to order it and wait around, it
must be some good stuff!

I couldn't have said it better myself!

Thank you and keep an eye on the mail!

Ches

www.syntheticwarehouse.com

Back