Pittsburgh Meet | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pittsburgh Meet

There's also a big trail run in Windber, Pa. on the 13th for charity. Todd and his freinds are going, I'm going and we're trying to get some more members to go.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'd love to go.....but I'm 3 hours away, hagerstown, MD. Not ruling it out tho. ;)

hell yes!

im gonna try as hard as I can to lumber the lifted beast up to Monroeville to meet up with you guys.. only an hour or so from my house and I drive it everyday(in my Jetta) since I work in downtown Pittsburgh, just need to find the funds to fill up the gas tank now lol

I'd love to go.....but I'm 3 hours away, hagerstown, MD. Not ruling it out tho. ;)

I've been applying down in Hagerstown. Nice area. I have not had any calls yet...

im gonna try as hard as I can to lumber the lifted beast up to Monroeville to meet up with you guys.. only an hour or so from my house and I drive it everyday(in my Jetta) since I work in downtown Pittsburgh, just need to find the funds to fill up the gas tank now lol

ZTraz,

Where do you work downtown? Just curious as those are my stomping grounds also, I am in the K&L Gates building on 6th, nice to find someone from the area. Your not the only one that I know of that makes that trip, we have a few people in the office that make the similar trip.

I work out of Neville Island (Truck Driver) and live on the Northside by Riverview Park, anytime someone local wants to meet up just let me know. I'll be at the Monroeville meet and trying like hell to get to the Charity offroad trail run. Gonna try to get my sliders built before then and maybe fab up a skid plate for my plastic gas tank.

I've been applying down in Hagerstown. Nice area. I have not had any calls yet...

You mean applying for a job? Im currently awaiting a job at the airport.

You know you want to! But I understand that's a long drive.

Yeah, is it just that Saturday? It seems it would more worth it to those of us coming from farther away that it be for the whole weekend. Maybe even start friday evening? Although i do understand most of u guys have jobs. Lol

This will just be a couple hours. Our weekend long event is normally at the beginning of June in Carlisle.

Well technically I work on the Southside but its close enough to downtown, anyway I work at the UPMC Southside surgery center at 20th and Mary.. the drive isn't really that bad since US 22 has practically no police presence until you get to Robinson township :burnout:

I work out of Neville Island (Truck Driver) and live on the Northside by Riverview Park, anytime someone local wants to meet up just let me know. I'll be at the Monroeville meet and trying like hell to get to the Charity offroad trail run. Gonna try to get my sliders built before then and maybe fab up a skid plate for my plastic gas tank.

Wow, a lot of people around. Eager to meet everyone there, should be a good turn out and good time.

Well technically I work on the Southside but its close enough to downtown, anyway I work at the UPMC Southside surgery center at 20th and Mary.. the drive isn't really that bad since US 22 has practically no police presence until you get to Robinson township :burnout:

Oh nice, a friend of mine just started working down on the southside. Free parking is always nice, :(.

Sunday evening bump. One week away!

Friendly Wednesday bump. We've got someone coming from Hagerstown so you local guys have no excuse not to come!

I swear if you pick up my tab I have no problems coming, :D

No tabs being picked up this time. Looks like I'll be bring the Swede to the meet. As of right now the Explorer is down indefinitely until I can find a fix for the EGR system.

No tabs being picked up this time. Looks like I'll be bring the Swede to the meet. As of right now the Explorer is down indefinitely until I can find a fix for the EGR system.

:(

I'll be out on raystown lake saturday morning, but if we decide to leave early i'll see if i can swing up that way on my way home...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If I had the class 3 towing package instead of the class 2, i'd tow that sucker up there for you and we'd all get her running.

Back