John Rock Memorial Meet and Run | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

John Rock Memorial Meet and Run

I hope all is well with everyone/everything. Good luck with the new date. Kind of fitting that it's now on Memorial Day weekend. :salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

X2, well said mate.

Food Poisoning sux. Glad to hear that you dodged that one Kris.

Just a reminder, the run was only postponed, not cancelled in any way, shape or form!!! In another words, bump!

:D It all good I have vacation time put in.

Please let me know as soon as you can if there is a change for anyone planning to attend due to the postponement of the meet. ( If you are listed as planning to attend on the orginal date, no update needed)

I would like to get a headcount so more planning can occur.

Thanks!!!!

I will TRY to make it its about a 6 hr drive for me but we got a 4 day as lonf as i dont have staff duty, and id love to show some support and meet some folks

I will TRY to make it its about a 6 hr drive for me but we got a 4 day as lonf as i dont have staff duty, and id love to show some support and meet some folks

Be glad to have you!! , are you in SC at this time?, cuz if it only took you 6 hours you must be driving one heck of a rig. I know how staff duty works, pulled that crap a few times myself.
Hope to see ya there!!! :salute:

Hahaha noooo im in el paso until august

It is also now on my Birthday :)

Happy Birthday mate!!! Hope everyone has a great trip! Stay safe and come home happy!

I still hope we can make it we got in to a wreck today my X has alittle bit of a droopy face so now we have to call the insurance company tomorrow and see what they say :/

Hope you can make it! Here is a link for posting your service on the forum. :salute:

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252818

It is also now on my Birthday :)
C'mon out to Marble Falls and have a birthday drink with some EF'ers!! :party:

I still hope we can make it we got in to a wreck today my X has alittle bit of a droopy face so now we have to call the insurance company tomorrow and see what they say :/

Damn, sorry to hear this Shane, hopefully everything will be good.

It's alright everything is ok maybe i'll get the money to fix it or i'll i can get a new one but thank you

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back