John Rock Memorial Meet and Run | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

John Rock Memorial Meet and Run

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It's ready....

IMG_1138.png

Awesome job Chris!!

:DLmao Redneck is such a harsh word. I've been called that a time or to.

Ok I'm gonna be bringing the Ram with me this time around. Hopefully, I will have some more mods done on it to show off to my Explorer brethren. :D

Red, on the other hand, is just going to have to sit tight till things start working themselves out. :(

Ok I'm gonna be bringing the Ram with me this time around. Hopefully, I will have some more mods done on it to show off to my Explorer brethren. :D

Red, on the other hand, is just going to have to sit tight till things start working themselves out. :(

But your gonna be there, and that what it is about!!!

I sure hope you can make it!

Ok well as of tomorrow I'm heading to Dallas for work for a couple weeks. My boss stated he'll try to get me home the friday before to attend but no guarantees :(

Hopefully you will be able to get back for the meet, but we all know how work can be somethimes.

I sure hope you can make it!

X2!!

Bumpity, bump-bump!

Betty Boop Bump

Attachments

• Betty-Boop-Indian01.jpg
    Betty-Boop-Indian01.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 2,401

Meet is postponed

Due to unforseen circumstances, we have to postpone the Memorial Run until May 28th, this is Memorial Day weekend.
Sorry about the short notice, but it just came up, we will still have one!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am glad it got changed. I was going to have food poisoning that day, or at least that is what work was going to think.

Back