Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

Lets see 'em

12287Calico_1.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

thanks for the positive feedback guys the setup is the normal TT in the front with 4 door leaf pack add a leaf and shackles in the back along with a 3 inch BL, sitting on 33's with a richmond locker and 4.56 gears, debating on doing the 3 inch spindles in the front and soa in the rear. as for the color its a custom metalic blue that i sprayed last summer, it also has pearl ghost flames in the front and some skulls through out but there hard to pic up on the camera.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

again, that paint is kickass. If i repaint that will be it.

Hi, i have a 2001 explorer sport 4x4, is there anyone with a 2001 sport that's lifted? i would like to see some pics of 2001's lifted. I'd like to lift my truck some, maybe 3" 4" thanks

they have the same suspension as the 2nd gen explorers, and they look awesome lifted. theres a couple on the site. but a 2 inch body lift and tt/shackles will get you your 4 inches.

Mik7899 said:
Hi, i have a 2001 explorer sport 4x4, is there anyone with a 2001 sport that's lifted? i would like to see some pics of 2001's lifted. I'd like to lift my truck some, maybe 3" 4" thanks
471630_80_full.jpg

471630_81_full.jpg

th_784_PIX16.jpg

Okay, I'll post a pic! :D

Attachments

• PIC0056.jpg
    PIC0056.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 20,766

What I wouldn't give for another grand for 33s or 35s, and some new rear gears..... My 31s look like donuts.
Karl
3661after_i.jpg

looking at this thread, i love lifted trucks, especially sports :D

hey! i saw that on Ebay....i wanted that :( lol good buy though, now you better use it ;)

Nice, real nice. That is probably the nicest looking sport track I have seen.I love the exhaust coming out of the bumper, makes it look clean.

it needs some trail rash like johnstone's. Johnstone's is an AWESOME ST, but this one is pretty close.

Back