Deleted | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Deleted

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

please, no. just... dont.

please don't. But its your truck.

DO IT. It would look awsome.

(Acually I just want to look and laugh at it, but dont go by what we say, its your truck.

do it

heh, I think it would be cool for notoriety, but not cool in terms of ghetto-ishness.

Lambo doors :thumbdwn:

suicide rear doors :thumbsup:

Lambo up front, suicide in rear!

2nd thought, suicide the front, lambo the rear. If you roll it, then you wont be able to get out of a front lambo door. LOL

Suicide rear doors would actually look pretty cool I think. Definitely look into those. Be unique man. Lambo doors aren't common, but in terms of non-stock door systems they're the most common. Suicide doors are much classier though. Rolls uses them. And Rolls is classy.

i thing gull wings would be pretty cool in the rear of a 3rd gen if you got a 2nd and your only off roading forget doors go cargo nets!!!

This is a dead thread but I'll ad to it...

lambodoors.jpg

if thats wat u wanna do then do it im gonna do it as soon as i get my money right idc wat someone esle thinks im the one gotta drive it so go for it

Lambo doors? What about them?

Not a new thing on Explorers by a long shot.

1474195_9.jpg

Lambo doors would be good on a 2-door, but they are very out of place on a 4-door.

For 4-doors, suicide rear doors would be the thing.

Keep in mind the 'lambo door' kits are not all that great, either. Most are not as strong as the factory hinges (most kits were originally designed for the lightweight doors of compact cars and minitrucks, not heavy SUV doors), and all they really are is a pivot and a spring, that you push out and pull up to swing the door up.

What'd be really unique on an Explorer is real gullwing doors.

I couldn't find one with suicide doors, which I think would look better than lambo or gulls on a 4 door anything.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sooooo 90's

Back