WINDOW STICKER Get your vehs. orig. window stkr. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

WINDOW STICKER Get your vehs. orig. window stkr.

Bill Kemp

Elite Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Greenville, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Mountaineer 5.0 AWD

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Did you put in the vin number after the = ?

Edit: After testing some various VIN's from vehicles of different model years, it appears to only go back until 2006. Too bad-

...Subscribing for the future...:D

Works for my '06. Now I'm curious as to what is a "cargo management system"? Probably something that gets eliminated when the third row seat option is chosen.

I did notice that when I tried to print the window sticker it did not do the standard equiptment and MPG sections. But using snagit then printing it I got everything just fine.

Thanks Bill.

Cargo system was standard. Theyprobably eliminated it when they added the $1340.00 Powerfold Third Row Seat.

link

link doesn't work for me:(

I have the original window sticker even though I bout my Mounty used. It was folded up and in with the owners manual in the zipper pouch they put all the new car & warrantee info in.

When I bought my '97 Cougar last year the person I bought it from was the original owner and it was in the glove box.

Worked great for me. I always wanted to see the original window sticker for my used 07 EB. This baby stickered for $51,254.00 in Canada which I knew that is were it came from.

tryed it once wasn't working will try again...

worked on our 06 eb and 07 edge

thanks!

Thanks for the link! Worked on my 06 Mountaineer.

You need to right-click the link and select "Copy Link Address" or whatever your browser says similar to that. Otherwise, simply using "Cut-Paste" will just get the truncated address with the "..." in the middle.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Great deal

You need to right-click the link and select "Copy Link Address" or whatever your browser says similar to that. Otherwise, simply using "Cut-Paste" will just get the truncated address with the "..." in the middle.

After following the above instructions the link worked for me as well.

Thank you for this - I was quite surprised when I saw my sticker and very pleased to know I made a great deal on my '07 XLT !!

:chug:

Back