03 Explorer Sport | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

03 Explorer Sport

Well since I got my new truck I decided I'd make a page for it.

EDIT: If you see all red X's I am aware of it. Image Station is not cooperating and I will be changing hosts as soon as I get my computer fixed. When changing hosts I will update the mods and future mods so look for an update in the near future!! Sorry for the inconvience if there was any.

Received on 4/30/03:
2003 Explorer Sport XLT Premium, 4x2, Silver Birch

Standard Options:
Convenience Group
Comfort Group
Premium Sport Package

Options:
Moonroof
3.73LS rear axle

Mods:
-Removed side step bars
-Pioneer DEH-P6400
-Pioneer TS-A6867 in front doors
-Stock speakers in rear for now
-Clear Corners
-Muth Signal Mirrors

Future mods:
-MAC Intake
-new exhaust
-Billet grille
-TT/Shackles
-31" Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo
-Flowmaster 50 series
-JL Audio Stealthbox w/ 10" sub

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice job! Now you can lightly mist the bulbs with high temp silver paint so all amber color will be gone except when you turn them on. A great mod I learned on here.;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

my ride

Attachments

• samsx2.jpg
    samsx2.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 202

Yes, that will definately be done..........love the ride, looking good.....:D

Brandon:bounce:

ton_e_montana, I was thinking of spraying the bulbs. I may eventually do that but for now the little bit of amber I see I don't mind. I actually kind of like it. Nice Sport you've got too. Love the color. :D

XPlorThis, It took about 7 days for me to get my corners. Kinda of a long time but worth the wait. Also, if you honestly can't figure out how to install the corners let me know and I'll take some pics for you. It is very simple and I believe you a a capable person and should be able to figure it out. But like I said, let me know if you can't get the OEM ones off.

:eek: Very good Ryan, I may be able to do it, I don't guess it's that hard, but pictures always help me...lol 7 days for them to arrive isn't bad, I will be ready to attack the UPS man when he arrives...:D I'll keep you posted on this..... and thanks man.....

Brandon:eek:

I had my new Muth Signal Mirrors installed today. They're really cool IMO. I'm very glad I got them. The brake function is activated as well as the signal function.

fafd6371.jpg

fafd637c.jpg

Is it just the mirror itself, or is it the whole plastic deal? They would even be neater if they were the carbon fiber type like Black magics.

They are glass replacements. Carbon fiber would look like crap on my car since I have no other on it. Plus I'm not fond of carbon fiber.

Back