1998 Explorer XLT | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1998 Explorer XLT

heres some pics of my 98 explorer. its not much just a TT and helper springs in the rear with 32x11.50 mt/r's. soon to come is a dixon bros. bumper, superlift suspension kit, fender flares, and hopefully 35's with a body lift. anyways feel free to give your opinion and also if yall have any ideas for things i could/should do just let me know.

n22214369_32656389_7459.jpg

n22214369_32656388_7065.jpg

n22214369_32656387_6700.jpg

n1398720531_30130137_5056.jpg

n1398720531_30130136_4788.jpg

stuck!
n1398720531_30130138_5326.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks nice! Welcome to the forum. But where is the before?

i dont have any before. the car was given to me by my grandma and i knew i was getting it so i made plans right when i got it to gewt it lifted. plus yall dont even want to see it before it had some small tires on it!

I like the roof rack. any info on it?

nice x u got there

yeah jonsie it is a surco roof rack. thanks for the comments guys

nice , keep up the good work !!

Looks awesome. I hope my stock will eventually look as awesome as that.

looks good man, nice to see another north carolina explorer.

yeah man, hey where in greenville are you? i go to ECU

i go to ecu as well, live off 10th street.

Ever think about taking off your lower valance?

Nice vehicle! Why take off the lv?

It improves the look IMO, I took mine off.. plus the radiator shroud. It looks nicer, and it seems like it has slightly more clearance up front.

Plus it looks higher up front. =P

Mine was broken, remember? The fogs were 10 years old and put out almost nothing. So I just took it off.. no worries. I'll be getting some cheap fogs soon to put inside my bumper opening where the plate is supposed to go.

I follow... so it's basically to clean it up a bit? It does look nice when the front is up higher... you 2nd gen owners got the last of the good ones! Good idea Storlied!

=)

Last of the good ones? Perhaps, but looking at yours... I just don't know anymore.. You did it right with your truck.

yeah it would look a bit better but i am getting a dixon bros. racing front bumper that will replace the lower valance and the front bumper so im not worried about it right now.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Do you have a body lift on this as well? looks like you have a gapped front bumper

Back