1st gen brush guard pictures

95offroadx

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Palmyra, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 explorer xlt
i searched google for the last hour or soo, looking for a brush guard for my 91 explorer, all the sites have a picture of the brushguard not on a explorer, and i would like to see what they look like on one before i buy it, soo can you post pics of you 1st gen explorer with a brushguard, and you list the type of brushguard and where you got it

thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Look up j602's. He got his from sporttrailerz.com or something like that and his looks great. Several pics of his on the site.

looked at his, im looking for one that is smaller( like the outer tubeing) and doesnt have the tubing cross the headlights, oh and all black

Heres my old 92, its a westin, the center and the sides seperate.
4759newside.jpg

Todd

thanks you thats kinda what im looking for :thumbsup: , but if anyone of you guys have a brushguard on a 1st gen post pictures! :D

its a manik4x4 push guard used by police to push cars off the road.has held up well against the back end of a caddy doing 1500$ to his car and this pic was taken well after that and it still looks new.

explorer319.jpg

I like that last brush guard - where and how much?!? :D

Oval Grizzly grill guard with Hella 500s.
18205102_02171.jpg

182052005_Jamboree_06_WEB-med.jpg

Back