2011 Super Duty | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2011 Super Duty

That guys too clean to be a real contractor anyway.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My f-150 has 4 up front like that, 2 in the console and 2 that pop out of the dash. and no it's not enough:( The Volvo and Ex are worse though:thumbdwn:

I usually use my cup holders as holders for other things like cell phone, ipod and wallet.
My truck has 3 in the console, 1 in each of the 4 doors, 2 that fold down behind center console for rear passengers and the one I don't like is what you'd think would be a center armrest is another 2 holders:rolleyes:Not very comfortable as an armrest.

looks nice

that looks bad ass !!!! if i could afford the est. 50,000 + truck i would buy it and put stacks on it !

I drove from Flagstaff to PHX beside 2 of these in June after the Moab trip when they were all wrapped up in leather disguises. Looked similar to the '08+.

These always take time to grow on me. I remember when I had my '04 and the '05 came out I wasn't a fan at all.

I don't like the front. It's just like the 09+ F-150. Those headlights look like butt.

once they are blacked out like the raptors, or my truck they look good:thumbsup: just to much chrome!:rolleyes:

Thats really nice but, id want to take out that instrument cluster and put it in the explorer especially that "off road" meter package

I don't like the new grille either or the head lite's. I'll keep my 08' F-450. I get alot of looker's and it's been running great! And diesel right now is the cheapest fuel.:D

Back