2012 Truckhaven Rock Run Oct. 27 -28 | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2012 Truckhaven Rock Run Oct. 27 -28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I unfortunately had to work late.. Which probably makes it very unlikely I'll be coming out there now.. It's just not worth the gas to drive out there and only be able to stay for 2-3hr because I have work in the AM again. Was REALLY hoping I would make it out there with the Expo this year.. but life got in the way again. Hopefully next year, and I hope everyone is having a great time.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Rick broke parked. Elgato snapped axle stkll going... neighboring camp 3 snapped axles... bunch of 3 wheelers set for night run..:D

..Great food has been ate and the looney toons are playing in camp... Must be time for the night run..:D

Just an update for ya'll still out enjoying the desert, myself and my brother made it home safely with no issues! Will be sorting through what pictures I've got and my brother have and getting them up.

Now onto homework....yay...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back