2012 Truckhaven Rock Run Oct. 27 -28 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2012 Truckhaven Rock Run Oct. 27 -28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 X '19 Rngr
Alright, alight I know you've all been waiting for this... So the Annual open season run at Truckhaven, that also is in honor of the late John Rock is coming up.:salute:

Oct. 27 -28

Discuss...

(edit by Rick)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...I was thinking to myself just yesterday that you must have forgotten to start this years thread..:D

Both, let's have a week long party:D

Ok, I'm up for either;) Spoke to soon. I better check with the teacher;)

Sue, the second dates should be Oct. 27-28, that's the Sat. Sun.

Char can only make it on the 27-28.

I should be able to make it either weekend.

Hi guys, I'm in, 27-28. Last time I was there it was for TDS in march and it feels like years.

Can't wait to wheel with you characters again.

Colin, that's how Jefe started.
Tom

Put me on the maybe list. It depends on if I'm working and/or if I have the money..

~Mark

..Hoping to see all the usual's, all the part timers, and hoping to do a newbie run for those who are new to visiting and wheeling in this area..:biggthump

..For the past few weeks I've been working somewhat near TH and it's been just this side of Hade's as far as temps go...

..But this morning was perfect out here and got me to thinking of a Saturday morning at TH...

..:scratch:..Just after breakfast, a light cool breeze with the smell of sagebrush in the air, and everyone loading their trucks with camera's, food and water, seeing who has an open seat, checking cb's, and anticipating what this day's adventures will be...

...What more could you want..?

..Hope to see you all there...:salute:

..Hoping to see all the usual's, all the part timers, and hoping to do a newbie run for those who are new to visiting and wheeling in this area..:biggthump

..Hope to see you all there...:salute:

Hey, that Newbie might be me ! ! Jonesing for a 4x4 trip and since Moab for 2012 fizzled, figured its about time for an inaugural trip down to Truckhaven. . .

Paul
'91 Sport

Sure hope you can make it Paul, I know you will enjoy Truck Haven!:chug:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back