SVO

Meow
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Smithville/Austin, Tx
Year, Model & Trim Level
08' Suzuki SX4
Another Demon 4x4 BBQ and Wheeling expidition is gonna happen, there will be a DVD video premiere (From "Power Trip Production's") here at the house at 9:30am to 10am then we will caravan to Commanchie Ridge (privately owned property down on the river) just about 10min from the house and wheel for the rest of the day with cooking and drinks.
The whole event will be caputured on HD video for another up coming premire.

We're all pitching in of the food and drinks:

Hamburgers/Veggie Burgers -
Hot Dogs - Will bring my fake veggie stuff for this... :)
Sausage - Kris
Buns - Kris
Chips - Ruffles
Water, Sodas, Beer - Rootbeer and some Guiness Dr. Pepper, water
Ice -
Coolers - Jeff/Lori
Paper Plates/utensils - I have some at home I can bring
Napkins -
Dips - sour cream and onion ranch dip
BBQ Grill - Jeff/Lori
Charcoal/lighter fluid - Jeff/Lori
Condiments -
And I will bring some veggies to chew on....for those that care. mmmmm maybe just for me then....

For directions you can either PM me or Stang Girl :cool:

Jeff - :navajo:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ok, hiridin and Zavaral. Are ya'll going or not? If not, then you will have to deal with the Demon wrath and you know that can't be good.... :eek:

Stang Girl said:
Ok, hiridin and Zavaral. Are ya'll going or not? If not, then you will have to deal with the Demon wrath and you know that can't be good.... :eek:

i'm down to a 50/50 chance of going now. i've missed 2 days of work due to being sick and lost all my over time $$. i'd really like to go though. i'm still going to try but i don't know if money will permitt it :(

hiridin said:
i'm down to a 50/50 chance of going now. i've missed 2 days of work due to being sick and lost all my over time $$. i'd really like to go though. i'm still going to try but i don't know if money will permitt it :(

Hmmm, I'm sorry you have been sick. That really sucks. :( Well, just let us know or show up at the house around 10 am on Sunday. ;)

What a great time yesterday!

Lori has some pics that she'll post up, there was a lot of carnage, and only two rigs survived the trip, all were driven home but only two were able to finish completing the trails, everything was a lot different since it rained a few days before, so that stepped up the difficulty level quite a bit.

The DVD video premier went over like hot cakes, thanx to Power Tripp Productions for the video and looking forward to the next one of this last event.

As several people mentioned to me, it was like Telico without the swampyness.

I lost one disk of pictures. :( Stupid work computer.......ok, it was really user error, but thanks to Amber and some sneakiness, did get some good pics. :thumbsup:

cr0200.jpg

cr0201.jpg

cr0202.jpg

cr0203.jpg

cr0204.jpg

cr0205.jpg

cr0207.jpg

cr0208.jpg

cr0209.jpg

cr0210.jpg

cr0221.jpg

cr0222.jpg

cr0223.jpg

cr0224.jpg

cr0225.jpg

cr0226.jpg

cr0227.jpg

cr0228.jpg

cr0229.jpg

cr0230.jpg

cr0211.jpg

cr0212.jpg

cr0213.jpg

cr0214.jpg

cr0215.jpg

cr0216.jpg

cr0217.jpg

cr0218.jpg

cr0219.jpg

cr0220.jpg

It looks like I am missing a disk, so hopefully it is in the camera. I'll check it when I get home. :p

hmm looks like a fun day

SkanlaxJMO said:
hmm looks like a fun day

It was a very fun day. Of course, there was some damage...We lost a tire and hub, Mudd***** rearranged some trees and lost a turn signal, the Sexy Sport Trac just wasn't having a good day. :( But, first time out in over 2 years and Mudd***** showed some doubters what Explorers can really do. He went up this one trail that only a Sammi had gone up. What was so funny, is that Randall just drove Mudd***** right up. No real issues except some rearranging of the rocks. The driver of the Sammi couldn't believe it. :eek: Explorers shouldn't be able to do that!!!!! :confused:

Kris and his friend Justin came up from Victoria and rode along. We got to see the elusive Black Unicorn, Kris' black Navajo that is absolutely beautiful, even covered in mud. ;)

The company of course was excellent as usual. We usually get together every 3 months since we are scattered across Central and South Texas and this has been a very good place for us. :D I even got SVO to drink a Dr. Pepper. :p

pretty cool

if y'all ever do anything up north here near lubbock lemme know.

JStrider said:
pretty cool

if y'all ever do anything up north here near lubbock lemme know.

Hmmm, the closest we may ever do up there is in Palo Duro Canyon. I have one sister in Amarillo and the other one actually lives on the edge of the Canyon. Can't remember much from up there except flat land and cows. :confused: I guess I blocked everything from being raised in Hereford. :p

yeah thanks for notifying me punk! :fire:

osker75 said:
yeah thanks for notifying me punk! :fire:

There was an 9 day advance notice, sorry if it wasn't enough, Johnstone, Randall, and Kris all work weekends and were able to get off.

And this was actually posted when I was notified when everyone was coming, I was just along for the ride.

The GTG's are to be happening every three months, this was a premature GTG for Randall to drive his newly revived truck for the first time in 2 years.
The rest of the bugs are all minor and don't keep it from being wheeled.
So everyone decided to make this a GTG at the same time.

yeah, and I read this about 3 days too late. Story of my life.
However, I was in town this weekend, I wouldn't have been able to attend, Although it would have been great to see Kris and John, and meet everyone else.
looks like I just need to keep a closer eye out in ~3 months.

I try and keep everything updated over here, but the most current events and runs are posted on www.Demon4x4.com Might check in over there. ;)

No he didn't fall asleep (Amber drove him around in Vegas all weekend other than driving his own vehicle while he was in town), the Stoopid Duty driver killed the clutch while trying to get out of the mud hole earlier, so at the end of the day we had to strap him out of the property, Randall had to go around him in the woods to get him hooked up.

Yeah his beard is badassm his hair was longer a few years back but to make it easy he cut it all off :(

I'm not supposed to say, but he had the biggest smile on his face all day long, like a kid with a new toy.

SVO said:
I'm not supposed to say, but he had the biggest smile on his face all day long, like a kid with a new toy.

He, he, I got the smile on video! We'll have proof that Randall does smile. :p

Back