4-Wheelin in Long Island NY (pics) | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

4-Wheelin in Long Island NY (pics)

on a side note oooooo yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa gooooooo flyerrrrrssssssssssssssss!!!!!@!@!@@!@!!!! woot 4-3 win to make it 4-3 in series yeaaa

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

History my freind, and as for the interior cleaning it took a week and a half to dry out.

haha nice at least it did dry out though so now you can get it wet again

Is sunday going to happen or am i going down there myself

im goin for sure i just hope more ppl will show but from this post it doesnt look promising

yo after i get out of work i'll meet with you guys, i just have a stock ex right now :/ so idk how it'd go, my old Tacoma went threw everything.. so after work i can meet up.. (around 1-2//i work in Riverhead)

ok we'll prolley be in the trails by then so get a few cell numbers cuz i no for one my phone gets no service haha

Bah, my family is having a party for my mom :/ so i couldnt go.. Next time PM me.. may-b ill show, tell ya where some other places are.

it was pretty sweet but pretty dry haha but i had a good day overall considering the dry weather. =p pics will be up as soon as they are up lol

Its always something I work nights so i was figureing id just come home and shoot to the ranger station but of corse they told me i have to work overtime thats 16 hours straight I was so pissed. I promise one of these trips ill make Im really itchin, and dream car that sux there closing toppings it was pretty fun looks like im gunna have to take a ride soon...

Nice to see another Long Islander on the forums DreamCar. This will be my first Sunday I don't have to work in a loooong time. I can probably make it.

Whoops, count me out for Sunday. Turns out there's a big graduation party going on. :D Is any one going to Carisle, ala the link in Spas signature which I completely ignored?

is there another one going on? the finally gave me Friday and Sundays off...

there will be another soon just gotta gather up a day and people and hope weather holds out

Well im available Fridays and Sundays.. i have a stock ex so idk how well it would do, ill try it out prob this friday.. who knows.

dang not open saturdays? and im thinking memorial day mud-celebration maybe? anyone able to?

Yea, I work retail so im happy i have Fri and Sun off lol, usually they give me weird days like tues or thurs...

bumpity bump

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm trying to work with 2 jobs so I have one day free for this sort of thing. Any one free on Fridays?

Back