Anybody in washington state? i need to rent or borrow cam tool set. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Anybody in washington state? i need to rent or borrow cam tool set.

sport40

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 explorer sport
Hi i need to do the timing chains on my 2001 sport and need to rent or borrow the timing chain/ cam tool kit. if you have one please respond need it badly.
thanks, shad.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi i need to do the timing chains on my 2001 sport and need to rent or borrow the timing chain/ cam tool kit. if you have one please respond need it badly.
thanks, shad.
I have the tool kit, I'm currently using it, doing the job on my SOHC. It's not the OTC brand, it's a knockoff. Will be up for sale when I am done. I paid $99, it is new, will be for sale for $75 plus shipping. I'm in New Jersey. I'm partway through the job, at a standstill now because I got the wrong TTY bolt for the back of the jackshaft.

I have the tool kit, I'm currently using it, doing the job on my SOHC. It's not the OTC brand, it's a knockoff. Will be up for sale when I am done. I paid $99, it is new, will be for sale for $75 plus shipping. I'm in New Jersey. I'm partway through the job, at a standstill now because I got the wrong TTY bolt for the back of the jackshaft.

You got a knockoff kit? I'd halfway like to know how it works out when your engine is built, and where you got it.

Back