Back To Truckhaven! - TDS Desert Safari March 3&4 | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Back To Truckhaven! - TDS Desert Safari March 3&4

Weather: Currently Perfect

Warm, sunny, blue skies. zero overcast. Visibility: as far, as I can see......, unlimited.
4:30 PM DST

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Char, called me from Truckhaven at about 3:30 pm. and she and Rick arrived safely. Once again the weather was clear and dry and they said that the ground was not muddy like it was in Jan. They are camping off to the left of the paved road and they will have a sign posted at Marina Dr. See you all out there.

Doubtful

Well, Guys

I've been down for the count since Sunday... unusually nasty little flu bug seems to have bitten me, I hope to make it down there Saturday, just for the day, but I still don't have a new air compressor installed, so no lockers!.. If I show, I won't be able to do much running, but will still try, weather and flu permitting.

Hope I can Make it!

Next to Last Uodate

Transparent (light thin) overcast , will burn off. No wind. (most likely no dust) Conditions.....Drying. 9:30 AM

ETA 12:00 noon, Just to help Rick stake out property for some later arrivals.

Last Update

Perfect.

Back