ex.jpg

and here it is about a year later
IMG_1284.jpg

IMG_1283.jpg

IMG_1282.jpg

IMG_1287.jpg

IMG_1288.jpg

IMG_1221.jpg

and I threw a shot of the rebuilt tranny in If I was thinkin I would have done a thread on tranny take out and install. Well any way let me know what yall think of it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks like the rear needs some help getting higher.. how do you like the wrangler duratrac you're running.... i'm thinking about going back down a size to 33's, the 35's Mt/R's just drag down my 4.0

I know... but I don't have the money to change my 4.10's to 4.56's or w.e. I would need.

Yea thanks! It has doetsch spindles up front 4 door pack with a add a leaf with WAR 153zinc in the rear and Procomp es 3000's on all four corners with 31x10.50R15 dura track. I love the dura track they are great on road and off they dont roar to much at all tire rack has em cheap as hell 153.00 for 33's im wantin to go 33's like real soon and maybe SOA to even out the rear.

thank you froader it is 2wd. Hopfully in the summer I can do dana 44 that would be sweet but I really dont have anyone here who can help me, I have big mig welder but no big experience.

I ordered the ones for 98-2000 explorer 2wd

Santa came last night the one who drives the big brown panel truck. LOL
IMG_1290.jpg
Hella black magic rally 1000's I will post pics of them mounted on today
IMG_1291.jpg

Oh yea I found all this at the local wrecking yard today for 100 bucks to fix my front end thanks cash for clunkers
IMG_1289.jpg

yes that is a hummer H2 rim and tire I have all four if any one wants em let me know

looks good

Very nice rig. Love the black look. Where ya mountin those Hellas? Theyre badass.

Thanks for the comments. Did I really mount them upside down? I put the hellas on my front bumper I will post up some pics, im tryin to paint all my front end parts so ive been kinda of lazy postin pics but here you go

IMG_1317.jpg

IMG_1318.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

thanks man, yea I did both I ran a swith also so I could have high beams on when im in the country if the law catches you down here with the offroad lights on on the highway big ticket. Here is a pic of where I mounted my switch.
IMG_1293.jpg

Back