• Register Today It's free!

confused north carolinian

doubled

Reaction score
City, State
raleigh, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 eddie bauer
so is the new site for this up. cus i live in north carolina and would join as i am also apart of southernxplorer.com

and is extremexplorers is that website the same thing as this stuff right here

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

you live in raleigh so meet me at uwharre October 1-3... should be fun, I know there will be a Lifted TJ and a few nissan's there as well as some other modified rigs

um ok except for wut IS uwharre? never heard off it. and again so the extremexplorers or u know the site for the east coast xplorers WHERE IS IT, is it real lol

ECX is essentially dead but ExtremeXplorers still exist.. There is a group for southern Explorer owners called sXc.

yeh im apart of sxc, wuts extremexplorers tho thats this right. and WUTS the place u were talkin abot meetin in oct.?

stop asking so many questions.... im picturing a little 5 y.o. kid asking me 50 million questions and not really caring about hte answers. :rolleyes:

Uwharrie is a National Park with mile sand miles of OHV area to ride on.
sXc and ECX are just clubs.... no real meeting point no real place. They are a goup of people who get together when they can and wheel.

Back