Eastcoast Newyears 06/07 Rausch Creek | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Eastcoast Newyears 06/07 Rausch Creek

sn0border88

Master Apprentice
Reaction score
City, State
Souderton, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 XLT
Ok, so whats up? Theres been talk of going to RC this year, which is cool for me. But I havent been to paragon in a damn long time, plus we have a free place to crash there. Either way, im coming.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Tagging this thread to see where it goes.....:cool:

subscribing :D

New Year's 2007, Rausch Creek PA!

We've been doing this every New Year's for... Oh God, I'm getting old- 3? 4? years now and everyone usually has a blast no matter what the weather is (Except for pulling LT outta the freezing cold stream at 4:30 am last year while it was snowing... that one kinda sucked, lol). Plus the confusion last time threw everybody off so I'm starting this thread a bit early. And if Ben calls anyone and tells them that "the Run's off" before he even knows for sure again this year I'll personally beat him with a giant wet noodle, ok?

Since we did Paragon for 2006, I say Rausch Creek for 2007. Pine Grove Comfort Inn? BYOChampagne :D Post, people! I need to see all those shining faces (NOT! :fart: ) so my new year gets off to a good start!! ;)

So now I have to subscribe to two threads? :D

dang you draper, all my hard work and then you go and do that. Who would thunk to do it the easy way.

The drunk asian will destroy all

Ugh..Grog no need costume for Halloween...Grog already scary enough!!!:confused:

Grog already scary enough!!!

x10 :D

Well shoot... New Year's is on a Sunday night this year, right? Everybody have monday off? (I do!) Assuming Rc is open monday, do we want to wheel sunday/monday? Or saturday/sunday? I probably have to work saturday :fart: so I'm leaning more towards sun/mon. Everybody else?

first we should find out if RC is closed any of those days.

The RC online calendar says NY Eve and NY Day "open by reservation".

Ben

subcribin

not sure what my work/schook scedual is gonna be for the holidays yet

well i guess i should see what's going to happen with this one, but don't know what's going on with my work schedule yet but we will see

It is a little drive for me but I may be intersed in going. Suscribed.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

subscribed :D

Cant get any of my pansy friends to go wheeling with me so I might as well try to make it to on of the boards runs

Back