fiberglass front fenders | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

fiberglass front fenders

Oh, and

are those 33's rubbing at all on you?

Just bolted em on, nothing else. and they work?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Oh, and

are those 33's rubbing at all on you?

Just bolted em on, nothing else. and they work?

33's no rub i have spacers for the back 1 inch

front got 2 inches for now but with lift i wont have any

spacers just make it fill the gap

the doors dont have big gaps need a little gap for the door to open like any fenders

Those gaps are pretty damn big at the doors! Any plans to fix that?

Congrats though, man. You said you would do it and bam, done. :thumbsup:

anything i say im gona do i will i have no other choise i cant go back on any thing

Just an FYI to anybody wanting glass, on race-dezert the fiberglass for a 3rd gen is for sale from the black explorer. Guy claims you can run 35s! Not sure if thats you 86 or the original guy but there is product on the market for sale for you guys!!!

ID: 154 Date posted: May 8, 2009 Expiration date: Jun 12, 2009
--

Make and Model : FORD EXPLORER

Year : 2004

Price : $300 - $500

Description: EXPLORERS FOR SALE FRONT AND REAR FIBERGLASS FENDERS FOR 3RD GEN PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE NEW FENDERS AND SOLD AS A SET FRONT PAIR - AND OR REAR PAIR FITS 2003 -05 EXPLORERS ALOWS YOU TO FIT UP TO 35'S

City : SANTA CLARITA

State : CA

Zip/Postal Code : 91355

Contact Information: Name: ERICK
Phone: 661-644-3800
E-mail: Privacy Mail

http://www.race-dezert.com/cgi-bin/trader/atl.cgi?ct=7&md=second&id=154

thats 86 selling them

what size tires you think i could fit with these's fenders?

36's or 37's possible?

what size tires you think i could fit with these's fenders?

36's or 37's possible?

Don’t take off you fenders and have nothing
Yes these will allow you to fit 36's for sure in the picture those tires are 37's you have a 6'' lift so yes they will fit.
I also have rear fenders that are on the truck in the classified they will look great with your truck on 36’s and will widen the truck.
they are a direct bolt on replacement for the stk fenders
it will take about 15min each side to put on.

please let me know if you are interested in these fenders.

Good work man, if this takes off for you talk to Rick about becoming a vendor and showcasing these things for all the guys on here as well. Not everybody is checking out Race-dezert but this is a big step for you guys.

Good work man, if this takes off for you talk to Rick about becoming a vendor and showcasing these things for all the guys on here as well. Not everybody is checking out Race-dezert but this is a big step for you guys.

yes i want to set up a add on here where RB has that way every one with a 3rd gen can get them if they want

how can i get a post where RB"s LIft is

Where is the rear?

i'd like to know if the rear fenders still allow you to use the rear doors. i don't think you can but i may be wrong

i'd like to know if the rear fenders still allow you to use the rear doors. I don't think you can but i may be wrong

in order to keep the rears open you will need to cut the glass and mount the glass flush

so eather way you can keep the doors or have them closed your pick

I hate to revive a ancient thread but what the hell happened to these? Can fit 36's geez I can only imagine..
I see 86 hasn't been on here in over a year...

Back