Hey sXc'ers READ | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hey sXc'ers READ

Hawww

It worked!;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I don't remember exactly....but not alot. The reason wasn't cost, it was more what everyone seemed to be asking for. People didn't want them real big. So the ones we got were the size most people tended to favor.

I just went outside to measure the ECX vinyl decals. Their two sizes are approximately 6"x11" and approximately 1.5"x9.5".

I don't have the sXc stickers on anymore so I can't measure them for comparison, but I know they're significantly smaller.

The ECX sizes work for me, especially in vinyl.

I am not sure exactly how much bigger we would have to go to get vinyl. The current ones are 1.5x7 and 3.5x5. The problem is the tiny little font.

We could always switch the font to solve that.

Of course, I wouldn't want to make someone go through 10,000 fonts to find one that'd be cool :rolleyes:

Just out of curiousity, are we ever expecting enough demand to reorder decals?

Chase, i am worried that you have a sticker fetish.

I've only got the ECX stickers, the Blame Canada, and the KKM sticker which I actually tried to take off today. I meant to go give that another shot, that's what I'm going to do now. I'll be back in a little while.

To heck with the sticker fetish,

Lets hear more about a summer run!! I,ve been up around the Drummon mines while raising a barge a few years back. It looked like fun.

Alright, I got a deal. Sometime in the summer, Chris and ALY have to invite us over to ride the Alabama trails. Then, Patrick and I will invite you guys over hear to ride Amicalola.

Sound fair?

Yea Chase...that sounds good to me. I want to come over there and hit Amicole and Rich Mnt.

ALYZ1FLR: Where are the Drummon Mines at?

I would like to get everyone up soon for just a meet. I was thinking maybe B'ham area or maybe Taladega? Wouldn't that be about mid way for a good majority? I know it leaves some like ALYZ1FLR with pretty good drives, but we would have to alternate sites. I don't have a problem heading to Mobile this summer:D

While my jeep is far from running, and my stang barely clears speed bumps anymore, id love to tag along on a few trail runs. GA or AL, id be up for it even if im not on the boards that often id love to meet some of ya. So someone be sure to remind Chase so i can hop in his X for the ride.:D

The more the merrier! If I make it to Ga..i'll probably bum a ride fro mmy buddy to use as a tow vehicle anyway:D

Hey people just popping in to say a word. seeing how everyone is doing and all. Oh by the way Allie, or Rick , YER SLACKIN! I have had my SXC stickersfor about 2 months now and have been an elite of this site for even longer. :rolleyes: but i dont have the SXC member thing under my name. lol. Oh well i just thought i would throw a whine session up. Hey also what was with the board the other day i tried to get into the forums and i couldnt. I didnt know if it was the site or what but it appeared not to be working.

Hey Rocket...long time no see. I see u arent in on the conspiracy either

Yea the boards were down for a while but are back up now

:cough, cough: ;) I PM'ed Rick about adding the "sXc Member" to your names (rocket 5979 & diablo5969) diablo why you take off your sXc decal?

Anyways...he should have ya'll fixed up soon. :p

Speaking of all this riding as soon as I get my skid plates installed next week....i'm doing some long awaited off-roadin'! :D

...and as I speak....there ya'll go ;)

Originally posted by eXplorerchic
:cough, cough: ;) I PM'ed Rick about adding the "sXc Member" to your names (rocket 5979 & diablo5969) diablo why you take off your sXc decal?

Anyways...he should have ya'll fixed up soon. :p

HHEEEYYY....what about me :bounce:

Originally posted by GaSouthern1
HHEEEYYY....what about me :bounce:
Rick said that he wasnt going to do it for wannabe's anymore.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

oh whoops, i just noticed that chase was elite.

Back