Hey sXc'ers READ | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hey sXc'ers READ

I havent waxed mine either since I've bought it ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by Chris4x4Gill2
Hey.....I've had it all of 2 months now ;) doesn't that count for somethin?
I cant belive that, i am about to drive up to Bama and wash that thing

Well....It has been raining like all the time here for the past month....and its just going to get muddy again, so I figured why bother? I am going to use the pressure washer on it before I move the bumpers up though. But when it quits raining , you are welcome to come wash it for me:D

now that i am all paid up, when can i get the cool sXc member badge under my name.

After you come wash my explorer

joke.bmp

J/K

Originally posted by GaSouthern1
when can i get the cool sXc member badge under my name.

Ahhh hell no. If you get it before me.......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...i hope you get it first...ladies first:p

Hello, my week has been over for a while now. That was unnecessary :p

haha, i was just tryin to spice it up a little, maybe if we work together we can get it done soon.

I will email Rick, However it is Allie who has been working with him. Maybe he will listen to me. I think her computer is still being fixed.

de nada

Allie's computer is up and online now....so shoot her an email about it. I don't know if she has talked to Rick about it yet or not.

hey, well I PM'ed Rick about it while back and he said he would get to it....so just be patient ;) All of you that have paid have this "sXc member" status over on the sXc board....so see your getting recognized :p :D

Originally posted by eXplorerchic
I havent waxed mine either since I've bought it ;)

I haven't waxed mine either since I bought it.. haven't washed it in about 6 months.. all it does is rain.. or everytime i am bout to wash it.. it rains the next day!!

Ummm...for the record: It still doesn't say sXc under my screenname :p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well, I know there are some people with 3 lines under their name

Back