Hey sXc'ers READ | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hey sXc'ers READ

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by diablo5969
Ummm...for the record: It still doesn't say sXc under my screenname :p

Join the crowd...

we need to get together and test out those new tires this summer Chase, maybe get Jason and if I have a 4x4 by this summer and you up to rich mtn or tellico.

I don't think Rick is doing it for us "wannabe's"....Chase I don't know why yours isn't. And let me in on the trip to Rich Mt if you go..I am interested if I can make the trip.

Originally posted by Chris4x4Gill2
I don't think Rick is doing it for us "wannabe's"....Chase I don't know why yours isn't. And let me in on the trip to Rich Mt if you go..I am interested if I can make the trip.

that sucks

sounds good, we will need to get something together, i just need a damn four wheel drive something.

I wish some of you could have gone to coalmine near her with us...It was great. Just me and my buddy's lifted Z71 went...kinda last minute. It would be a good ride for a group to do.

Yeah, Patrick we do have to test the new tires out :) Summer sounds good, something will happen. I'm itching to get offroad sometime, so we can guarantee it once I'm out of school. :D Chris, anyone, yeah, everyone's welcome :D

Still don't know why it doesn't say sXc under there. Oh well, I'm not too concerned.

Allie, do you have any more of the sXc decals lying around by any chance?

EDIT: Chris, you should've posted about the Coalmine run. You never know, especially once summer rolls around and I don't have this damn school thing to worry about :D

I have plenty of decals still. They are still $5 for members.
I did post about a ride that weekend. It never got any response. We were actually gonna go to a smaller place that didn't have much chance of body damage(scratches) so more people would go. Since we didn't have anyone interested, we changed it to Coalmine Saturday and the other place for Sunday. Don't worry...We will go back this summer.

And notice...I don't have sXc member under my name either.

I noticed it on mine, but I'm also Elite. :D

Decals are still $5 for members? Even member's who have had a "pick-on-member" week?

I must've missed your post. Was it on this board or the sXc board?

And yeah, I'm noticing Allie and Brandon are the only people with "sXc Member". Conspiracy? :D

EDIT: Nevermind

I posted about it over at the sXc board.
You'll have to talk to Allie about any discount....because we are still trying to get the money up for a domain name.
Conspiracy?? Shhh!! they will here you!!

Originally posted by diablo5969
Decals are still $5 for members? Even member's who have had a "pick-on-member" week?

I must've missed your post. Was it on this board or the sXc board?

And yeah, I'm noticing Allie and Brandon are the only people with "sXc Member". Conspiracy? :D

EDIT: Nevermind
AHEMM. JJue has it under his too. We talked to well Allie talked to Rick a while back and has bugged him about it for a while. So we figure he will get to it when he has times. But he will not do it for non-elite's anymore

La di da. *Innocent whistle*

Chris...I don't know what's up with this conspiracy...but they let JJue in!

Oh, ummmmmm, yeah, hey there Brandon. So, ummm, Chris, how's the weather over there?

I got my

decal.:) When these run out, we need to check on some a little larger. I really like the design.

Larger Is possible...Depending on how large people want, we could even go to regualr vinyl instead of the screen print ones....But, I gotta get rid of more of these that we already have first. We would need enough interest to justify the cost though.

Do you think he was coerced into the conspiracy or did he join willingly?

I understand

Completely.

Re: I got my

Originally posted by ALYZ1FLR
I really like the design.

So do I, but I would kinda prefer if they were the vinyl stick on kind, like the ECX sticker. But that's probably just my opinion.

EDIT: Dammit will y'all stop postin' when I'm postin'? Yeah, if we get the vinyl, that's the one I'll want.

Can we ask him?

I was coerced

:p

Yea...I liked the vinyl better myself. We actually tried to do it that way, but the plotting machine was having trouble with the design. I don't know, he might turn us in if he joined willingly. Best not to risk it.
The font was kinda complicated...it has the really narrow parts in the letters. And the machine kept cutting the letters in half.

ALYZ1FLR : SHHHH!!!

Technically you are not part of the conspiracy...yours doesn't say it yet either.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just out of curiosity, what would the cost difference have been to go larger?

ALY, no one asked you! :D

Back