July 4 North Carolina Oregon Inlet Campground Trip | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

July 4 North Carolina Oregon Inlet Campground Trip

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

take it out then.more room.you want somewhere to put food on or play beer pong on or a shiny waste of space thing in your truck!hahah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCvZjaqPTJQ&NR=1
My truck in the desert...
thank god its not mine these guys are crazy with shtuff in the sand
getting me ready
Ps my explorer has a dvd player in the back I'm thinking I might bring the ps3
Any opinions?

6ft table is coming with me. air tank is out

sweet!!you ever been down to NC before?one botherin and its for everyone ,bring your fishing gear.i plan on fishing/partying on the beach one day all day!!also if you want to check weather the zip is 27954.calling for sunny and 91 all weekend!!!!:cool:

o i don't eat seafood but luv to fish.Tim took care of my.alignment and truck is packed and ready to go!!man i haven't had a full take in sooooooo long!!!we will see what kind of gas mileage we get!!!hahahaha im saying 14mpg on the way there and 5 mpg on the beach!!don't forget straps and bunggy cords if you got them& battery powered radios! !

how can i contact him? he didnt answer my pm from tuesday. i kinda want mine aligned and checked out.
i got 13.89mpg after my new rear end, so im expecting 16mpg maybe on the way down. as long as we dont sit in traffic very much.

he is at work.idk maybe call up there.doubt he would have time to do it now.i want to leave at 8-9 tomorrow so we wont hit alot of traffic.so try and be here at 8!!!!

i want to leave at 8-9 tomorrow so we wont hit alot of traffic.so try and be here at 8!!!!

so if this is anything like you coming to help me; youre be leaving at 10-11 and ill try and be there by 9? :p
ill be there!

haha i wanted to leave at 6 but was no way in hello i will get up there early and still have energy to part at night!!i want to try hard to leave at 8!want to be setup before gets ridiculous hot!!

i heard he had to jump into yours this morning lol
got mine done. much better, but the caster from the half lift still jerks me some. atleast my tires wont wear weird anymore.

now its time to load up. is there a free/$$ air station around this place? i think airing down would help a lot but id need to be able to air back up

yea hahahah!! i doubt it,nothing is free anymore

well theres a shell near me that has free air. but i doubt the beach, 4x4 area would have it free. ill pay if i have to, airing down will really help

well im pretty much packed, just gotta find a place for some food and my 2 small bags in the morning, get some ice, get gas and meet you at your house at 10 :p

There's air everywhere no worries...
Oregon inlet has free air with a donation box
Can my dog come or are they allowed at the camp site?

they are allowed.im bringing my dog too.he's good with other dogs but it.takes him a bit to act right.he is a big ass golden chow soo! he fully trained just very protective of me

Lol k ill leave the pit rot and bring my lab she's great with others too after a greeting

whoooo time has come!!final pack and we are off!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back