July 4 North Carolina Oregon Inlet Campground Trip | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

July 4 North Carolina Oregon Inlet Campground Trip

im leaving at like 8 or 9 Fri xeek you can meet me at my house.everyone else im pm my number so they can text or call or just post here when they are coming;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i see ronin lurking. cant remember why and i cant find any posts but why is he not coming?

yea if tim can meet with us too. i see this justin guy is from here, dont see him posting in here tho. is he gonna meetup also?

anything else i should bring? now that ive made extra room in the back now, i wont tell you how that happened tho :)
i have a bottle of sangria. anybody else drink that? anything else id have to buy.
and ill be bringing a 12x14 gazebo thingy, no screen for bugs tho.

edit: oh yea, what about boomin? i say attach a strap to his truck and take it with you. the plan there is for him to jump in and come with us lol

i see ronin lurking. cant remember why and i cant find any posts but why is he not coming?

lol, stalker :D

Because I am thousands of miles away from my truck and house right now and won't be back home for about another week. :(

i say just bring whatever you need to survive for 3 days!!

yeah, but I kind of expected it to happen so it wasn't a huge surprise. hopefully I'll be able to make the next meet up tho :thumbsup: especially if it's an offroad run.

aussie is working great!!!cant even tell its back there unless you hang you head out the window:D

i cant hear mine at all. tailpipe is to loud lol

yours is used and i seriously doubt you ever let off the gas!!;)

haha im talking to explorn right now. he i think is doing mine thur.i would say 85-90

xeek you still able to bring tables?if not we need some like plastic fold up tables things,maybe a long one to play beer pong :)

ummm. i can get them, but fitting them is the problem.
we have ~3ftx~5ft folding leg tables and ~3ftx~8ft folding leg ones
my air tank is bolted to my cargo area so i cant fold the seats down and lay it on there.

anyone else can glady come to my work and pick one or two up if you can fit them

these:
ICE55324_1_1.jpg

strap the 8ft one on the roof!!

lolol
you nuts. i already have self lane changing tire alignment going on, dont need and table flying off!

maybe someone else that can safely put it in their cargo area can take the task.... *hint*
i just dont want to take out my air tank

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

not me.mine is filled to the roof with ahit ,had to make a carrier just to put more **** on!

Back