My 2013 Limited has a build and delievery estimate | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My 2013 Limited has a build and delievery estimate

Well Cory, I am happy to say that I no longer have use for that pot. She arrived yesterday and we took her home that evening.

The car is awesome! Thanks again for all of your help :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well Cory, I am happy to say that I no longer have use for that pot. She arrived yesterday and we took her home that evening.

The car is awesome! Thanks again for all of your help :)
You’re very welcome, VinceL; congratulations! I guess it doesn’t matter whether you watch it or not. ;)

Cory

Wow, since we have our car, I guess I can no longer post in this thread :(

I am already suffering separation anxiety!

I'm gonna miss it (ha! not so much now that we are too busy driving our Ex around :) )

Hey,
I now can see the window sticker for my car as well as a Build Date of 04/28 (http://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do type your VIN) !! Not sure what the Build Date means though? I'm assuming it is when they started building the car?

Can't wait.... Dealer called me last week and said my car would be ready by 05/07!!! I'm hoping this is really true... Ordered the car early February!!

The build date is the day they started building your car. I know it takes a Flex about 18 hours from start to finish, so I would say that your car is built!

Our car was in production and released-awaiting shipment on the same day. It shouldn't be too much longer for you then :) Congrats!

Back