My 2013 Limited has a build and delievery estimate | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My 2013 Limited has a build and delievery estimate

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

^ Awwwwe, that wasn't nice! Funny, but not nice :D

(I had to re-read it several times to make sure I got the "cans" in the right place - lol!)

That was a very nice thing to say Cory!! And I'll add "right back atcha!" :)
FordMomof3,

Thanks a bunch; that really means a lot to me. :)

^ "because I do what I can to learn as much as I can about as much as I can"

Say that ten time really fast :)
I couldn’t do it, VinceL; that’s about as tough as saying “toy boat” ten times fast. :D

Cory

Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? :D

Well a few days ago I got a dealer delivery schedule of 5/7/12 for our 2013 Limited. The order was placed 4/2/12 so thats pretty quick - in line with other 5 week builds recently...

Can' wait.

Alan

Currently from an order being placed for a Limited 2013 - how long is it likely to be before there is a confirmed schedule communicated back?

I ordered through the AAA car buying service in Phoenix AZ Monday 4/2/12 and want to know when I should ask them to follow-up for a schedule update?

I'm not even sure what dealer they are working through?

If it helps Its for a Blue Limited AWD, Towing, 302a package, Black interior, Captains Chairs + Console in 2nd row.

Alan

Well just checked the weather, and my Ex got it's first rain shower today. Maybe that'll knock off some of the dust.

Well a few days ago I got a dealer delivery schedule of 5/7/12 for our 2013 Limited. The order was placed 4/2/12 so thats pretty quick - in line with other 5 week builds recently...

Can' wait.

Alan

Dang Alan! I placed my order march 26th and my ex is also setti arrive on the 7th... You beat me!

Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? ;)

The natives are getting restless, lol.

I am getting restless as well VinceL......I ordered a limited on 3/1 and it appears it was held up along with everyone else.

My first delivery date was 4/9 then 4/12 and now I don't know when it is scheduled for delivery. I am not upset as I know these things can happen but I am READY.

Texdive, I know how you feel. I ordered Feb 2, Built Apr 4, Eta of Apr 9 and dont have another ETA. Iam alittle confussed that it could take 3 weeks to ship a car 75 miles. Hopefully Cory can get me some good news this week!!

Well a few days ago I got a dealer delivery schedule of 5/7/12 for our 2013 Limited. The order was placed 4/2/12 so thats pretty quick...
That’s great to hear, Alan! Drop me a line via PM with your VIN or order number & dealer code/dealer info and I’m happy to keep track of the latest update. :)

Well just checked the weather, and my Ex got it's first rain shower today. Maybe that'll knock off some of the dust.
Dang Alan! I placed my order march 26th and my ex is also setti arrive on the 7th... You beat me!
I am getting restless as well VinceL...
...Hopefully Cory can get me some good news this week!!
jw2013explorer, nitzer51, Texdive, & STORMIN63,

I’ll shoot you a reply soon! :D

Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? ;)...
Not yet x3, VinceL. :thumbsup:

Cory

Arg!

Poor Cory. It's like he's got 50 children tugging on his shirt "is it here yet?" "daaaaaaad where is it" hahahah

Not to mention all the tantrums people throw on here! :)

LOL! Too true, and I am one of the problem children :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Poor Cory. It's like he's got 50 children tugging on his shirt "is it here yet?" "daaaaaaad where is it" hahahah

Not to mention all the tantrums people throw on here! :)
LOL! Too true, and I am one of the problem children :)
nitzer51 & VinceL,

That’s hilarious! Do we need to schedule a trip to the zoo? ;)

Cory

Back