• Register Today It's free!

New member rig

Combat_Medic

Reaction score
City, State
Missouri
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Mazda Navajo
Well, I'm new here and thought it'd be as good a time as any to introduce my ride. Last year I took a few months to research affordable 4x4s and came up with the crazy notion that a first generation two door with a manual transmission is what would fit the bill for me. After a few more months of gauging local prices I happened across this beautiful little beast about an hour away from home.

A once over and test drive revealed a strong running, good shifting rig with a lot of little issues - I told the fella that owned it I'd give him 500 bucks and a ride home if he could drive it to my place in 45 minutes. Here she is.

The list of things to fix and/or address is longer than I'd care to share, but thanks to the awesome posts and ridiculous wealth of knowledge that has been shared on this site and TRS I think I have solutions or at least good options for about everything. Now it is just a matter of time, effort, and money to get her road and trail ready. Thank you guys.

93Navajo

passengersidefront.jpg

driversidefront.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

your bumper is bent-- that will cause excess drag and lower gas mileage-- ha ha ha seriously great rig-- good start to the project.

Welcome to the forum!

I think you have a fine rig to start playing with. As time rolls by and you see the fruit of your efforts, you'll love the truck even more!

Once my boys are a couple years older we'll have fun wrenching on the truck and learn skills together...bonding time most kids don't get anymore.

I think that passenger side headlight might be aimed incorrectly. Good luck and have fun with the project.

I should stop browsing the 91-94 section, because I always end up on craigslist afterwards and have to talk myself out of seeing if I can fit one more in my driveway. Fortunately, my friend's Mercedes is taking up plenty of room while I try and get started on that restoration.

Great start! That bumper is just an excuse to build one with a winch. I expect great things!

I already like how it looks and you haven't even started lol. I'll be looking forward to this project.

Back