Moderator Emeritus
EF Vendor
Reaction score
City, State
Elkridge, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 4Runner, 22 Silverado
Good Evening Ranch OHV park

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mountaineer Off Road Inc has been working with The Good Evening Ranch in developing an OHV park for full sized (non atv) OHV's.. We are continually upgrading the trail system

Location is just 5 miles east of Summersville WV and minutes away from Summersville Lake and whitewater rafting.

Fees are $10 per day per driver/vehicle per day.

other passengers and spectators is $3 per person per day

camping and lodging is available.

camping with water and electricity is $25 per night

all other camping is $10 per night

full service cabins with hot tubs etc range in the $150+/night range depending on season etc you will need to call Cindy at the ranch for lodging prices

on site there is a petting zoo and kids playground.

Lions and Tigers

putting greens

in ground swimming pool

shower house

bar and resturaunt :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

DSCF0081.jpg

DSCF0099.jpg

DSCF0092.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hell yes!
i know where one week of my vacation will be spent at next year!

That the best type.. lol.. No mud.. :D

That the best type.. lol.. No mud.. :D

Not really sure what kind of terrain you would call it but I have a lot of fun with heavily wooded, narrow trails with ravines, hills, tree roots, that kind of stuff. Enough mud to spin tires and make things a little difficult but by no means a mud bog. I can do without rocks.

Not really sure what kind of terrain you would call it but I have a lot of fun with heavily wooded, narrow trails with ravines, hills, tree roots, that kind of stuff. Enough mud to spin tires and make things a little difficult but by no means a mud bog. I can do without rocks.

Looks like Rausch Creek when they first opened or even Big Dogs up in Gore, VA. Looks wide enough if a Chevy with full width can navigate.

Are the lions and tigers considered obstacles?

Here's a tip for those of you that are interested in coming to the park: obey the speed limit while in Summersville and on US19. I live about 35 miles from Summersville and for several years, a group of people banded together to rent a billboard that displayed "Summersville: The World's Worst Speed Trap". They'll pull you over if you're 1mph over the limit and I'm sure they'll see off-road rigs as a target, so be careful.

PS - If you eat at the Good Evening Ranch, try the prime rib. :)

Back