SMORR 2011....Official thread | Page 17 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

SMORR 2011....Official thread

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I love wheel'n

Tried to post up yesturday but failed!

Thanks to brad for fixing my truck,he saved the weekend for joshua and I!!
Also for leading the pack again and spoting for us all!!

Greg again set up a greet meet for us all!!! was good to meet his boy and his G/F There going to be a great couple!!

Matt and his wife are good peolpe also!! I have to say that if I could get as lucky as him to find a woman like his!!! Not only was see there to have fun see also was laying under the rig helping him tring to get it ready for the part steve brought for them. Your a lucky man!!

Glad to get to meet Chad and Carter. Thanks for riding with us alittle while Carter and thank you Chad for trusting me that much!!!

Was also good to see Philp and Eric again always good to wheel with you guys!!

Benji & Shannon what a great couple!! Its seeing people like you too that make me want to give it another try at finding another GF.
Enjoyed both of you riding along with us,Had a blast and you for ever can ride along with us.:thumbsup:
Can't wait to see some of the video's you took from our back seat.

Feel like I've left someone out sorry if I did!

The bronco's that were there were just to cool!! But they still were checking out our rig which makes a person feel good!!

Joshua said he took 71 pic's and videos,but we haven't up loaded them yet.

Did get dave and his new rig legal to drive again yesturday so all is well in Gas again!!

Can't wait to do it again:D Even sucky cold wind couldn't mess up a good time!!

Until we meet agin BE SAFE!!!!

Mark your truck always performs where we point you :)

Sweet pic caught at the right time by azaizai

IMAG0789.jpg

How wicked is that shot!!!

Wow looks like yall had some good times I am deff goin next time when my sas is done check it out in off road projects you guys need to plan a summer smorr say late augest mid september:D

Wow looks like yall had some good times I am deff goin next time when my sas is done check it out in off road projects you guys need to plan a summer smorr say late augest mid september

Heck, I'm going back this weekend! There is a huge raffle going on and I'm going to try the rig on the 33" tires and see how it works with the new locker in it. Im always down for going back, just let us know when you can make it. :)

Gregg I will have my new t-case installed Thursday night. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I may just have to come down again......

I gotta say Mark, as impressed as I was with your rig...Josh is by and far more impressive. That lil guy is going to be running some mega-corporation before he's old enough to drink at the rate he's going. Very personable and super smart. I was blown away!

Chad new T-case??? Atlas????????

Im also down usually to go, but memorial day weekend Im going to the dunes, so Fall run sounds great. Maybe october?? Id like to bring my new Girlfriend :)

No atlas I don't wheel it enough to justify that kind of money. I have a new 1354 in the way it will be here Thursday.

I gotta say Mark, as impressed as I was with your rig...Josh is by and far more impressive. That lil guy is going to be running some mega-corporation before he's old enough to drink at the rate he's going. Very personable and super smart. I was blown away!

WOW!! I have to say I'm very PROUD of him!! Sometimes he blows my mind:D

I'll be sure to show him this!!!

Thank you!!!

were having issues with our picks and videos So stay tuned someday maybe will post'm:rolleyes:

Heck, I'm going back this weekend! There is a huge raffle going on and I'm going to try the rig on the 33" tires and see how it works with the new locker in it. Im always down for going back, just let us know when you can make it. :)

Sounds like a plan

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

gonna try and get down there again with Gman for a day of fun this weekend on Saturday.. And head back to STL early. I will prolly leave at 5am and be there by 8, Wheel unitl 3-4 and then have to head back home, Are the raffles on Sat or Sun????

Back