4th Annual EF S.M.O.R.R. meet 2012 May 4th, 5th, & 6th | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

4th Annual EF S.M.O.R.R. meet 2012 May 4th, 5th, & 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are going down Thursday morning, but we are hoping to hit Chadwhick with our quads and then come over Friday sometime to Smorr. Just depends. If we don't hit Chadwhick at all, we will be their Thursday night.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Saturday Event #2...

Best timed Obstacle course. :burnout:

This course will have some technical aspects such as Accents, Descents, with obstacles, finishing with a flat high speed run to the finish line.

We have a set course (set up by the park staff), to have a short course run.

We will need some volunteers for the course to help out. Spotters will make sure the drivers stay on course during their runs. Duties will also include... Helping drivers out if needed, with recovery, e-vac, and spotting. Sound off if you want to or have a volunteer in your group.

So whats the deal with your brakes Gregg? There are only so many parts in the system..

Will much be going on Friday? That's the only day I can attend - we work weekends.

Tons of trails calling your name O.G

So whats the deal with your brakes Gregg? There are only so many parts in the system..

Skim thru the last 10 pages of the B-H registry Chad, it's all explained in there. Trust me, it wasn't as simple as you think it should have been. ;)

1 month away! Time is going by fast! :eek:

Put us down for Friday only. We will be taking temps and saving lives on the weekend. Hahaha

I have tow points on my front only. Does this mean I can't wheel on the 1 & 2 trails? I'll have to look into it.

OG, as long as you have somewhere, hitch?? or something in rear you should be fine. We should be there Friday morning so you can wheel with us all day. We will hit 1-3, maybe a down a 4 or 5. ;) The explorer group loves all wheelers. We have a pretty built Dakota that joins and some other stuff. I have ran a run with my Jeep Rubicon that I had for awhile.

Skim thru the last 10 pages of the B-H registry Chad, it's all explained in there. Trust me, it wasn't as simple as you think it should have been. ;)

1 month away! Time is going by fast! :eek:

Gotcha.... I have not been on here much in the last several months. Anyways get it fixed, so we can hang out on the trails....

Were out! Can't get treatment changed/moved. So I can't go all three days I'm not going.

As long as I'm hooked to this !@@##$% machine I'm pretty much $%^& for doing anything.

everyone e safe and have fun!

Were out! Can't get treatment changed/moved. So I can't go all three days I'm not going.

As long as I'm hooked to this !@@##$% machine I'm pretty much $%^& for doing anything.

everyone e safe and have fun!

:(

Sorry about everything, man. I just got the update and I was going to say that I have family and friends in the Joplin area if it would help.

Health first and I hope everything goes GREAT! :biggthump

im out... betsy will be sittin' pretty in the pasture waiting on the custom driveshafts to get done...
didnt think it would take em that long to be made...
just got them the dimensions and they said 4 weeks on delivery...
this sucks. as soon as i roll her out of the shop, i can start her and even jam the radio and turn the wheels... she just wont move :(
been over a year since shes been mobile..
i really hope to have a chance to meet all u guys on another run though...
max

im out... betsy will be sittin' pretty in the pasture waiting on the custom driveshafts to get done...
didnt think it would take em that long to be made...
just got them the dimensions and they said 4 weeks on delivery...
this sucks. as soon as i roll her out of the shop, i can start her and even jam the radio and turn the wheels... she just wont move :(
been over a year since shes been mobile..
i really hope to have a chance to meet all u guys on another run though...
max

I feel your pain... oh so acutely... my pretty Beast refused to run properly for over a year; the damned electrical gremlins just wouldn't die!

Always the fall run to look forward too. :thumbsup:

That's what I'm counting on. :(

I might have another friend attending with a Ranger, Put Shawn B as a Maybe.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

We make a holiday for everything. Like we need more reasons to party. No salt hold the mix please.

Edit. I can bring the paint paddle if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back