• Register Today It's free!

North Sand hills, Colorado

HIX

Reaction score
City, State
Denver, Colorado
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 Mazda 4.0 4x4 SuperCab
Any of you Colorado boys up for a trip to the Sand Dunes this weekend?

------------------
HIX
91 Sport w/ 33s
"Put the hammer down, she likes it rough!"

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Would love to bad my schedule doesnt agree with it....

Why Durango? Email me...

------------------
David
92EB-4.56-ARB-Custom Lift,skidplates-OBA-XD9000i-33MT's

I would also love to but I think I'm going to hang out this weekend, we'll be working on my bumper and prepping for Moab next weekend. Thanks for the invite though, never been to that particular area, could be fun though!

------------------
Matt Adams
94 Explorer 4-door nick-named "Tippy"
http://bart.is-s.com/~explorers/explorer/explorer.html

My profile still has where I was when I first joined. I am in the Denver/Longmont area now. The Dunes are near Walden, about 100 miles west of Fort Collins.

But, even so I am out for this week-end anyway.

My tranny went, AGAIN. Ok, let's see... 3 trannys in three months. I am REALLY getting tired of taking this thing to the shop. At least it is still under warranty.
I haven't even 4x4ed w/ the last two. I think they messed up when they re-manufactured the case. Everytime they rebuilt it in that case it has blown.

And get this the name of the place that re-mans it is called "QUALITY BUILT, RELIABLE TRANSMISSIONS"!!! That's like Roseanne Bar changing her name to Jennifer Aniston.

------------------
HIX
91 Sport w/ 33s
"Put the hammer down, she likes it rough!"

I was up at the dunes in January....there was a ton of snow....Someone in my club called the Explorer a "snow mobile". Dead Link Removed

Look me up tomorrow if you can...Joe D. and Matt are coming over around 2PM too...I'm in the book.

------------------
David
92EB-4.56-ARB-Custom Lift,skidplates-OBA-XD9000i-33MT's

Back