off road lights? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

off road lights?

Ok ive read thread after thread, searched too, i cant find what i want. I just got my explorer's bumper up front right and also got my brush guard on, now i want to get 2 off road lights in that brush guard, im not really turned on by round lights because i think they kinda clash with the headlights. Does anybody have recommendations on some bright rectangle lights? Id rather them be medium sized, yet very bright. Price is not an issue, please lead me in the right direction guys. . thanks, feel free to show me some pics of your own, round lights too..

Attachments

• IMG_2347.JPG
    IMG_2347.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 468

so tell me a little about your suspension and tires. I really want to have my tires stick out that far but I am not sure whether 33x12.5's will do that all by themselves.

Nice :bounce: Too bad the grill guard wasn't wider to balance things out with the track with of those seriously wide tires. Did you wire them up to the high beam stalk or just a switch?

I wired them up to a toggles switch, i went out wheelin in the dark this weekend and boy what a difference! these lights work wonderful, i couldnt be happier. As far as the grill guard, well the price was right! free!
My suspension is just a 2in body lift, 2 in lift springs with a 2 in spacer, AAL and warrior shackles in the rear. Tires are 32x11/50-15 on 15x10 rims

Back