Paragon Run Needed!!!!!!

Asilly50NJ

"Patch"
Reaction score
City, State
Hillsdale NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 Solid axel Sport
Ok now we need to plan a run to Paragon soon!!!! RC was ok, but the trails at Paragon are a LOT nicer I think. So what do you guys think?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I agree!!! But I think it's high past time we started posting these threads where they belong.....in the XX area ;)

How about we do this old skool- Camp friday and saturday night at red ridge or get a hotel, wheel saturday/sunday? Or! It'd be great if we all made a parts list, wheeled saturday, and hit up Harry's-U-pick it sunday????

I can see it now, Explorer forum rumble to see who gets what parts.

Texplorer said:

once i find my manual transfer case, i'm in, just got my parts for my cooler transmission and all new tie rods and ball joints done yesterday. all i need is 4wd and i'm back in the game, i'm tired of replacing shift motors so i'm starting the search for a manual transfer case now

Bigcheck1 said:
i'm tired of replacing shift motors so i'm starting the search for a manual transfer case now

bout time... I love my manual t-case... well except when I cant get it out of 4lo....

anyway... yeah any proposed dates here???

lizardtrac said:
bout time... I love my manual t-case... well except when I cant get it out of 4lo....

anyway... yeah any proposed dates here???

just need to find one. i think i can get one relatively easily, its just a matter of finding all the linkages and such. if you come across something in our area chris, let me know. i think i'm gonna go to harry's on friday and have a looksy. kressy's usually has something

i'll be at the bloomsburg truck show july 7-9..its actually in my backyard here, might go check out neuroc that weekend too.

Bigcheck1 said:
i think i'm gonna go to harry's on friday and have a looksy. kressy's usually has something

kress wants like $325 for that t-case, but you might find one at Harrys... let me know when your headin up there, i might drop in... there alot of explorer parts lately.

lizardtrac said:
kress wants like $325 for that t-case, but you might find one at Harrys... let me know when your headin up there, i might drop in... there alot of explorer parts lately.

as of right now, i might head up there on friday afternon sometime. i just want to look around and see what i can come up with, i want to scout out some axles for a possible sas while i'm there. not sure how feasible that is right now since i jkuts rebuilt my whole front end but i want to see what options i have and such

if i find a transfer case and linkages, then, i'll hit the mac machine aqnd walk out there a happy man. i havent been there in a while, last i was there, i didnt come across many usable explorer parts.

let me know if you end up going, i only have my wrangler up here so anything big i might have some trouble getting from harry's to down the road at peace street to my granparents house. i dont have my garage up here anymore since i'm moving back home in august for good.

610-390-7327

Oh man.... ok, better idea, since I never got to go to the damn Bloomsburg jamboree last year ( dang, almost a year since I wrecked, too!)

How about we have a run July 7-9? Wheel one day, show the other????

(Ha, look at me acting like I actually have money to do all these things.... :p )

i'm also gonna look for a new spindle nu for my warn manuals, i sheared the little pin off the nut and now it backs off all the damn time, warn doesnt sell just the part, and i dont feel like buying the whole kit again.

Spas said:
Oh man.... ok, better idea, since I never got to go to the damn Bloomsburg jamboree last year ( dang, almost a year since I wrecked, too!)

How about we have a run July 7-9? Wheel one day, show the other????

(Ha, look at me acting like I actually have money to do all these things.... :p )

scroll up.,,, that weekend is also NEUROC... not too sure if their gonna have the park open this time or not.

chris would know more about that weekend at paragon than me , but i do believe it is neuroc that weekend. not sure how much of the park is open , but i'm down for that. i live right next to the fairgrounds in bloomsburg so parking is no issue like it usually is. i'm down for whatever. i just need to get my 4wd back. it works now with a nice fat hammer smack ,but i sure as hell dont trust that out in the woods. i'll have to go home and pick up my truck too, but thats no prroblem.

After this weekend, I would assume y'all would be smart enough not to provoke me :D

scroll up.,,, that weekend is also NEUROC... not too sure if their gonna have the park open this time or not.

My bad, must be a blonde thing :p Actually, I saw it right after I posted and let out a 'huh duh'.... Well, dunno bout y'all, but I wouldn't mind going to the show and parts pulling with no wheeling, since I'm not really sure Tank will be up for the trip (still have to pass inspection and all).

I just want to go camping already, damnit!

come up for the show, i can get you some hotel info and i'll have a bunch of my boys from home here. not putting my truck in this year though, but its still a blast to walk through, plus the bars here are a good time

kewl, thanks Keith! How far away is Bloomsburg from Hazleton? I may camp there and drive out.....

Hmm.... drinking.... might have to borrow Tex's rules for drinking games....

must be a blond thing since i'm Chad and not keith, but hazleton is 35 mins straight across 80. might be even quicker then if they ever finish the construction

Bigcheck1 said:
must be a blond thing since i'm Chad and not keith

OK, now thats funny....

the park might be open, not too sure.... ill find out...

Ok CHAD :D Sorry, i'm just batting a 1000 here tonight. 35 miles isn't too bad, guess I'll decide when I get up there. Are you entering your truck or just going to the show?

Oh holy hell...... Nevermind! I just read where you said you weren't entering...

This is what happens when you talk in twenty Im's and try to speed post :p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back