Lefy

Reaction score
City, State
Westchester, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Sport 4x4 4.0 SOHC
Paragon
i'm up for friday saturday or sunday
I wanna run blues, but i'll do what ever the the group is up for.
never been to paragon, but i heard it's sick
anybody interested

you know the winter is gonna be long and cold one last time mudding

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i've always wanted to go to paragon, i've never been there either. not sure how well i would do though, i have a 97 sport 4x4 with TT/shackles and some bridgestone ATs, but otherwise stock.

You should be fine. Liquid7ephen has been to Paragon, he has I believe a TT/Shackles on 31s and has gone thru blues with no issues.

im a maybe, if i get my wheel bearings fixed, and some other stuff done

blues are what kind of trails?

ill go on any trails, but i would really like to find the limits on my rig

Blue trails are considered trails for modified vehicles with mild lifts, 30" plus tire size, skid plates, front and rear towpoints.

hmm...i only have 1 tow hook (rear) and no skids....

Its alright if you don't.. We can always wrap a tow strap around the frame or make you dig and push your own truck out. :D

i might be down, if i have a spare and some tow points by then, and a cb and all the other stuff thats required

sounds like a good time..... I'd go but Ill be out of town till the following sat. :(

Anyone wanna postpone it till the following weekend? Alot of us are gonna be out of town.

I'll be goin to Rausch Creek on the 26, went last weekend and showed all the jeeps what an Ex can do, if anyone wants to go with me on the 26, I could use a lil backup as I was the only explorer in the park last time.

^^^ i seen pictures of your explorer on jeepforum.com nice looking rig, me and one of my friends with a jeep with 5" of lift and 31's might take you up on that one

i could be in, what day are you thinking? Been waiting to stretch the superlift out.

that would be awesome guys i'm sick of wheelin with all jeeps i had to do it again today, It would be great to wheel with my own kind, but i'm def goin to be there so you all let me know if u r comin and we'll set some meeting plans up

mmm rauch creek ay?? on the 26th i'm really interested

whats the deal there, with what you need to get in the park??
i got tow points,
but no full size spair
I don't got a locker, but if i'm gonna seriously be hurting on this trip i'll get one
aussies are like 240 shipped
plus new fluid,
I think i should be able to swing that.

Aussie's are cheaper than that. Before you order it, contact Bill from Aussie lockers and let him know you are from the forum.

nice thats what i like to hear

im gonna sit out again, im BROKE. But im definatly game for one in late march, early april.

we get a discount from aussie? damn i paid 250 shipped.
oh well, best investment i ever made.

anyways, i'd recomend a locker, until you wheeled with one, you won't know how much it really helps. but for rausch creek its not totally necessary, although, u might be limited as to how much "fun" stuff you can do depending on ur tire size. the hard stuff has bypasses. IMHO put in the aussie, its so easy and cheep, i'm gonna do the front when it comes out.

they aren't really strict about the requirements, at least they never were when i went.

check out their site: http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.com/

all the infor is there.

Lets try to get a roll call goin, i'll make a new thread since this thead is for paragon anyways.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Front Aussie Locker

95exploderboy said:
we get a discount from aussie? damn i paid 250 shipped.
oh well, best investment i ever made.

anyways, i'd recomend a locker, until you wheeled with one, you won't know how much it really helps. but for rausch creek its not totally necessary, although, u might be limited as to how much "fun" stuff you can do depending on ur tire size. the hard stuff has bypasses. IMHO put in the aussie, its so easy and cheep, i'm gonna do the front when it comes out.

they aren't really strict about the requirements, at least they never were when i went.

check out their site: http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.com/

all the infor is there.

Lets try to get a roll call goin, i'll make a new thread since this thead is for paragon anyways.

The front Aussie Lockers for 1995 to 2003 Dana 35 IFS are available at www.aussielocker.com.

Back