Paragon Run Needed!!!!!! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Paragon Run Needed!!!!!!

Bigcheck1 said:
not putting my truck in this year though, but its still a blast to walk through

once again scroll up lindsy.....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

anything happening with this?

yah, any one up for this??? maybee mid july or mid augest??? :bounce:

Well somebody pick a damn date!

Here, I'll pick one, since everybody will probably be too broke to do anything until then anyway....

August 19-20!

**** im more worried about the cash flow here,......dont forget i have a turbo charged 5.0 stang to souport. i finish the car, i can make mad cash on the streets and start to build my 2nd solid front Exploder :bounce: .............hummmmmm 4link front and rear :chug:

i'm in, i'll have cash and free time by then. maybe even a solid front end too. in the planning stages right now at least.

also, if anybody is up for the bloomsburg truck show on july 9-11 i'm gonna be there anyway. neuroc is that weekend at paragon and i plan on running over there on that sunday to watch.

Any idea how much it is to get into paragon for Neuroc? I forget, it's been a while!

How much is it to get into the Bloomsburg 4x4 jamboree, Chad?

i'm pretty sure its 10 bucks for neuroc. the show is around 20 i believe. i've never been to neuroc so i really want to go there. the show is huge so its worth it for me.

i might actually go home this weekend and work on my truck so i can bring it up here.

paragon this summer anyone???

We keep trying to get together a Pap run, but everyone is having major money and jobs problems this year for some reason, myself included. I'm sure us trying and failing to get up there so many times is really grating on a certain paragon guide's nerves, too :p Neuroc's a lot of fun as long as it's not boiling outside. All you really do is sit and wait for someone to roll over, lol.

The 4x4 show is supposed to be the biggest on the East coast, right? I really want to go- any other info on hotels/camping you've got, Chad? Do they do fireworks that weekend too?

Neuroc is 10 dollars the day of the show and 8 if you get tickets early.

We're up for a Paragon run, date dependent as usual.....Late July is out...

Spas said:
Thanks, Ben. Are you a father of two yet??

Oh yes, I am now thanks for asking! My new daughter, Abigail Grace, was born on June 2nd. She was 7lb 14oz and 21 inches long. Both mother and daughter are doing great.

BenS said:
Oh yes, I am now thanks for asking! My new daughter, Abigail Grace, was born on June 2nd. She was 7lb 14oz and 21 inches long. Both mother and daughter are doing great.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :chug: :chug:

CONGRATS!!!!

What a beautiful name, man... I was afraid you were going to say some crazy thing and I'd have to try and keep a straight face ;) Major congrats to you both! :bounce:

THe last paragon run i recall ended up being almost no one. Just ask Chris :) Hell NO ONE from the board went up except for chris. Lets get one together and make a good turn out. I would love to be SAS by then but cant find the damn axle I want. THis is killing me. Know anyone with a narrow track grand wagoneer they are parting?

go with the wide track... parts are much easier to get for it... including axle shafts, they are all over the place at harrys up here.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I thought about it but gotta remain legal. Width is an issue. I have perrys fenders on the way as we speak. How can I cover the tires?

Back